This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Silver slippers, poundland and cheap booze

Post 1

Serephina

Oh what is the world coming to..its saturday night ad I'm at home with a bottle of cherry lambrini! smiley - yikes and a smiley - pirate dvd
I could go to the pub later and meet Genie but I'm too PMS to be arsed with geting a shower n actually putting some clothes on smiley - laugh

ordered some pretty silver glittery slippery type shoes to go with my halloween dress today , just need a hangmans noose now and a couple of little bits like flowers for my hair and I'm all set there smiley - pumpkin I loooove halloween.

Which brings me to tomorrows excursion to the local poundland to stock up on halloweeny deccies and party stuff for Josh's party and any trick or treaters we get. Poundland is fab..you reallycan get pretty much anything in there these days! vibrating co*k ring anyone? smiley - whistle

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - grr halloween time again...

unsubscribe...

Post 3

Steve51

Hiya, at my age a vibrating c*ck ring is the last thing I need..smiley - rofl..and being a mere male I do not suffer from PMS...just plain and simple smiley - hangovers...smiley - biggrin

Post 4

Serephina

you couldn't just unsub without stopping to shout at me? smiley - erm

Post 5

Serephina

Ged says I get quite agreessive and moody.. i say no i fing well dont smiley - grr

smiley - laugh

Post 6

Steve51

Most people unsub without commenting at all, yet others can't resist getting in a sly dig...makes you wonder...Anyway, enjoy your Halloween!

smiley - erm..Isn't Halloween on the 31st October? Thats a couple of weeks away. I reckon you just want to nick off down to the pub and start early..smiley - whistle

Post 7

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I got me treats for the little blighters that are bound to come round and will have to dispatch the costumes to the kids. I *will* have to visit the tat shops for new deorations, though. Last years are so....well, last year smiley - erm

Post 8

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

What the smiley - bleep are deorations, mags?

*preview is my friend* smiley - zen

*replaces errant 'c'*

*slinks away*

smiley - pumpkin

Post 9

A Super Furry Animal

Preview is your fiend! smiley - devil

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

Ha, you did it again. smiley - doh

Do you know that the 'preview is my friend' post got me the QotD back then? smiley - biggrin

Post 11

Serephina

go to a poundland mags! seriously theyve got loads of stuff from deccys to make up and costume bits..

I get loads of stuff in there, especially since they started doing more top branded stuff

yup halloween is the 31st,but ive got quite a bit toorganise

smiley - pumpkin

Post 12

Serephina

smiley - musicalnotedrinykdrink drink drink

think i might be just a tad pished

Post 13

Serephina

anyone know how to tie a hangmans noose? smiley - erm

Post 14

fords - number 1 all over heaven

I do actually. Why'd you ask? smiley - erm

Post 15

Genie

Seriously Pheloxi, what was the point in thatsmiley - erm? He's probably popping back into this convo to see what we say about it...

I personally don't give too hoots, but I do however now think you are rude...

We need to make her a hangmans noose for her outfit, I'm in charge of getting the rope, tieing it and then I'm going to superglue it together so we don't have any accidents while we are out boozing... smiley - laugh

Post 16

Serephina

though im wondering if wed be better just going for the slit throat/bandaged vampire bites look smiley - erm

just had a very upsetting incident with Josh..I'm really not sure I can carry on coping with his violent outburts, especially when I'm ill

Post 17

Serephina

sparkly shoes have arrived, got my medievally headband, fake bouquet and new camera so nearly ready ..yay

any lasy minute takers for the party of the year? smiley - winkeye

Post 18

Serephina

no one loves me no morreeee smiley - wah

'sniffs armpits'

Key: Complain about this post