This is the Message Centre for Serephina

really really cross

Post 21

Moving On

smiley - erm so did I. In fact I yiksed 2 of em - and both were removed.

Sorry - I know I'm smiley - lurking, but I do hate seeing this sort of behaviour -it's totally unwarrented, and simply unpleasant.

I don't think un subbing is the answer. Moaning constructively and consistently to the PTB does seem to

Returns to quietly smiley - lurk If you'd like me to leave, just say, and I will.

really really cross

Post 22

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - hug

smiley - tea

really really cross

Post 23

the_jon_m - bluesman of the parish

okay, these trolls are really getting to me now I've picked up two http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F99866?thread=4083196&post=47983905#p47983905

really really cross

Post 24

Serephina

oh how lovely smiley - cross

I think lady seagull is chikiwotist , she seems to have multiple personas and probably personalities too.

really really cross

Post 25

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

All three of them are the same person, aren't they? smiley - weird

really really cross

Post 26

aka Bel - A87832164

There are many more, and she seems to create yet another account once a week or so. smiley - headhurts

really really cross

Post 27

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Yep, Jon has got three of them....

.. with a bit of luck, the rest might turn up in that thread! smiley - tongueincheek

A stirling job, Jon! smiley - magic

really really cross

Post 28

Genie

Oh my god... what a complete freak of nature this person is... obviously leading a very very sad life to create all those accounts just to be obnoxious to people...

Perhaps we should pray/chant/whatever for whoever stole her marbles to give them back rather promptish... smiley - evilgrin

smiley - hug

really really cross

Post 29

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

It's really quite sad that someone's that lonely that they need to do something like that

smiley - cheers

really really cross

Post 30

Genie

Thats what I was saying... obviously came out wrong... smiley - erm

really really cross

Post 31

I wonder exactly what reality they were from.

Lady Seagull has been on my f' list for ages and seems to be on a tangent from the rest of huminity

the other two, well, no idea really. I would set up a Trool trap, but although I can get access to a bridge, the 3 billy goats gruff are proving a handful to get hold off (no pets rule in my cave)

really really cross

Post 32

*humanity*

Key: Complain about this post