This is the Message Centre for Serephina

I've lost my voice..

Post 1

Serephina

'SQUEAK '

Ok, so it's not quite that bad, but its still damn annoying smiley - cross
Had quite a nice day to day though, Genie popped over with Ellie (those of you who came to Butlins should remember her)and it was lovely to see her especially as she was looking so well despite everything.
Poor Ged got to hide in the bedroom while we had a bit of a girly afternoon..we scare him smiley - evilgrin can't possibly think why smiley - angelsmiley - whistle I blame J and her talk of tromboning and teabagging troubles smiley - rofl

Speaking of Ged, he starts his new job (at bloody last) tomorrow smiley - bubbly it will be very odd to have the house all to myself all day again, so I may beginning stalking some of you for company mwahahahahahah

I've lost my voice..

Post 2

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

You know you can stalk me whenever you like! smiley - smiley I know what you mean about the oddness of it all. Since Keir started school, I've wandered around the house feeling all forlorn. smiley - sadface

I've lost my voice..

Post 3

Serephina

Awww smiley - hug

My main concern is who'll let the hunky paramedics in if i have another funny turn n pass out smiley - erm must stay positive thugh..

I've lost my voice..

Post 4

A Super Furry Animal

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?

Just a thought.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

I've lost my voice..

Post 5

Serephina

For a paramedic? He'd have to be a bit small smiley - erm

I've lost my voice..

Post 6

Wilma Neanderthal

I think he meant your voice, hunny smiley - cuddle

smiley - winkeye

I've lost my voice..

Post 7

You might find a stray, teensy, paramedic down there also smiley - winkeye

Replace a yale lock with one you can leave on a lever action door handle (you won't be able to lock yourself out either - you'll have to have your key with you to lock it smiley - smiley)

I've lost my voice..

Post 8

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

Last time I was at Serephina & Ged's I thoroughly searched the sofa for paramedics, firemen, soldiers and Johnny Depp. My search was fruitless. I upgraded the sofa buy adding a geographical relocation device to ensure that all such people would end up in my room. I've had a good few months since.

I've lost my voice..

Post 9

You buggar! Give Serephina her paramedics back now smiley - cross

I've lost my voice..

Post 10

I can't! They're doing a pole dance!

I've lost my voice..

Post 11

Serephina

Oi smiley - cross

smiley - tongueout

I've lost my voice..

Post 12

You can borrow a couple if you like. Bombardier and Fireman? I'm still occupied with the Paramedic and Johnny Depp.

I've lost my voice..

Post 13

Serephina

I need the paramedic more than you do..you can keep johnny though I'm bored with him now

I've lost my voice..

Post 14

zendevil

Pass the JD this way please. I will exchange for an entire fleet of French ambulance drivers.

zdt

I've lost my voice..

Post 15

Serephina

Sounds like a deal smiley - laugh

I've lost my voice..

Post 16

Mr. Dreadful - But really I'm not actually your friend, but I am...

<>

Or the fridge?

I've lost my voice..

Post 17

Serephina

I'm not quite ld n senile enough to put things in the fridge by mistake yet smiley - winkeye

How exactly does one train to be a cad? why would you even want to?

The house is too quiet..Josh has gone off to school, Gedders off to his new job , so i'm all by myself with no one to torment.. smiley - wahsmiley - laugh

I've lost my voice..

Post 18

<>

The training regime is highly secret and is only known to a chosen few...

As for why I'd want to: well, I'm a dirty minded bar-steward, a shocking flirt and am developing a taste for being well-dressed... so I thought, "why don't I combine the three"?

I've lost my voice..

Post 19

Serephina

And what does Mrs Dreadful think about it smiley - bigeyes

All that letching n womanising isn't likely to be populat at home smiley - laugh

I've lost my voice..

Post 20

Mrs. D is entirely comfortable with me flirting, just as long as I don't take it any further.

Key: Complain about this post