This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Valium!

Post 1

Serephina

Had an extremely scary episode this morning! i woke up in one of my usually quite mild panic attacks as i sometimes do mistook it for asthma. I started my home nebuliser with ventolin and a little atrovent (for badder attacks) in it n a minute or later was having really bad palpitations! i stopped the neb n tried to calm down but started going blue! after the 15 minutes!! it took an ambulance to get to us id calmed down again , they gave me some oxygen n waited for my pulse to slow to normal n arranged for my gp to come see me a bit later. shes given me valium to take if it happens again ..eeek!

Valium!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh my, hope you're better again. smiley - hug

Valium!

Post 3

Milla, h2g2 Operations

smiley - yikes Must be horrible not to know what kind of attack it is - when the remedy can make things worse! smiley - cuddle
Take care dear!

smiley - towel

Valium!

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - cuddle

smiley - cheerupget well soon!

Valium!

Post 5

semper_paratus

I see what you did though. The Neb will increase your heart rate and if you're already having a panic attack, that's probably the reason for the palpertations.

Anyway, get well and take care.

smiley - hugsmiley - loveblush

Valium!

Post 6

Baconlefeets

Did anyone else read 'badder attacks' as 'badger attacks'? smiley - yikes

Hope you're feeling better soon. smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more