Its saturday night n i wanna go out

'sulks'

but everyones being boring

'sulks'

i reeeeeeally wanna go out

Bum!

Post 2

semper_paratus

I'd love to help, but I'm stuck at work myself.

smiley - wah

Bum!

Post 3

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm far too hungover. Still. This didn't stop CUP buying another bottle of JD. As a sign of just how hungover I am I've spurned the JD and am drinking orange squash. Crivvens.

Bum!

Post 4

A Super Furry Animal

'Tis a sad day indeed when the 'Mondo is on orange squash. smiley - oj

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Bum!

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wah I wanna go out too... I think... but I@m tired.... and miles away... and haven't had dinner yet... I've not even got any booze in smiley - wahsmiley - erm guess I'll ahve to go eat chicken stew instead smiley - erm

Bum!

Post 6

A Super Furry Animal

>> I've not even got any booze in <<

Can whoever has kidnapped the real 2legs please return him, then turn himself into the nearest smiley - bluelight station?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Bum!

Post 7

Brown Eyed Girl

I wanna go visit the girly...but she's probably seeing her boyfriend tonight.

Bum!

Post 8

Tabitca

Jk is out getting drunk in bristol..i'm at home in durham sigh...by the text i've just had i'd say he was already smiley - drunk

Bum!

Post 9

Brown Eyed Girl

I phoned the girly - she wasn't with her boyfriend. We talked for 45 minutes and now I'm happy smiley - biggrin

Bum!

Post 10

zendevil

*Feels smug for once*

I don't want to go out, i am having a very nice night in with viking, who has currently passed out very smiley - drunk on the sofa with Yoda, so i am off for a nice long bath...i shall take the rest of the smiley - bubbly with me.smiley - winkeye

zdt

Bum!

Post 11

Serephina

whos free ythis friday night then? smiley - winkeye

Bum!

Post 12

Maybe... very maybe smiley - discosmiley - diva

Bum!

Post 13

Serephina

really? smiley - biggrin

cos genies got a works xmas do n no one else can get out smiley - wah

Bum!

Post 14

I think theres a plan afoot for me to be down in London for Saturday, to go out with Roymondo, and possibly MMF and RF, but as yet thats not relaly set in stone or anything.... We were* ment to be out this SAturday, well on Friday night I spoke to Roymondo and said I'd come over on SAturday so we could go wonder about Soho drunk and trying to avoid the Possys smiley - erm But Roymondo got totally bladdered Friday night and so couldn't walk by Saturday afternoon and even sitting I think was difficult smiley - tongueoutsmiley - evilgrin I Could* maybe depending on what I'm doin g and when I'm doing it and stuff... come over on Friday and we could go out, then go and beat Roymondo up on SAturday smiley - stiffdrink Why... What did you have in mind? smiley - discosmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - diva ?

Bum!

Post 15

Serephina

just a few drinks out in croydon/beckenham.. i believe its karaokee night at the little place we haunt there smiley - laugh

oh yeah plans for pre xmas drinkies that I'm not invited to eh? bugger orrf then smiley - winkeye

Bum!

Post 16

I think calling them 'plans' is stretching it a bit smiley - laugh Its more an idea... I'm off on the 20th to my Dads for Xmas and have quite a bit of stuff to do before that, but a few drinks out this weekend might be possible smiley - biggrin

Bum!

Post 17

Oi oi!

Bum!

Post 18

Serephina

smiley - laugh

well just let us know , ged will babysit josh if i askl nicely

Bum!

Post 19

Whaja Think Roymondo? smiley - erm Are you up for being out Friday night smiley - erm I'm getting a idea... no... its 'an ' idea... smiley - erm Errr.... its kinda weird smiley - erm I guess your working Friday? smiley - erm I could... get the train to Kings X... you could meet me from work... we could thames link it over to Croyden and go drinkies there... then go out in Soho Satlurday night ... or somewhere... or something... or ... smiley - erm I dunno smiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - ale should be easy smiley - wah

Bum!

Post 20

I am working but can probably knock off a bit early - though there's a big meetingy thingy at 13:45. I've no idea how long that'll last.

Key: Complain about this post