This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Farewell scary attack bed!

Post 1

Serephina

we needed a new bed..the old one was broken smiley - whistlesmiley - angel n had recently turned vicious. Deciding it doesnt like ged, it kept popping out a spring to slash at him in the night smiley - laugh the new one came this morning n its quite tame smiley - zen shame i couldntve taught the old bed to attack a certain researcher ex of mine eh smiley - winkeyesmiley - laugh

Post 2

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

aww enjoy your new bed!smiley - ok

smiley - sleepy

Post 3

Serephina

I will, its higher than the old one though n i fidget so hope I dont fall out smiley - laugh

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - laugh I found it quite strange at first when I got my new bed (some years ago now admitidly) as it had a lot thicker matress and so was noticably higher.... jsut cause its higher doesn't mean your more at risk of falling out though! unless... of course... you often fall out already smiley - evilgrinsmiley - doh

Post 5

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

We had a new bed and at the time we only owned a small terrier, who took it on her self to sleep with us, so the partner decided "it was no longer feeisable for the terrier to sleep on our new bed" the terrer thought other wise and after 2 nights in the cold on her own bed snuck in and jumped up on the bed, so i let her in under the duvet with us "she was really cold" the missus who was half asleep got a rude awaking, tryed to remove the dog, and for her efforts had her left cheek nipped (not on her face smiley - winkeye)smiley - rofl i just said to the misus "while your up, makes us a cup of tea" smiley - rofl

Post 6

Serephina

smiley - rofl

Post 7

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

I have 4 greyhounds now, Two Called Massey and Ferguson, The other two called fiftyone and fifty two, which i think are good names for greyhounds and no they don't sleep on our bed as they are to big, but they usually come in and hang out in our bedroom! smiley - biggrin

Post 8

Serephina

We have enough trouble keeping the 9 year old boy out of our bed!

Post 9

Ged42

My legs... my legs are finally free from the torment smiley - somersault

Post 10

Serephina

smiley - laugh

some lovely scars though

Post 11

smiley - wahsmiley - wow a nice new bed for me to sneak into next time I'm round smiley - winkeyesmiley - dog

Post 12

Mrs Bojangles

smiley - bigeyes

Post 13

smiley - evilgrin

Post 14

Serephina

you wouldnt want in with me tonight legs, Had a take awat chicken burger earlier , didnt tste quite right n just vomited violently smiley - ill i doubt its the last of it either

Post 15

zendevil

A take a awat chicken burger is enough to make anyone puke, especially if you throw in a typoo.

I think 4 greyhounds (or even better, lurchers) sharing a bed sounds delightful, speaking as one who has done so with two Dalmations,a cat, a spaniel, a male Human & a ferret. And no doubt many millions of fleas, who must have been very confused if they were species specific.

zdt

Post 16

Serephina

smiley - yikes

The rattys seem a bit grumpy at the mo. Lilly is sneezing a bit so I think she has a little cold n flash has been miserable n mean since we got her back in the cage. She bit josh badly last night just cos he was stroking lilly smiley - cross

Key: Complain about this post