This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Eeeep!

Post 1

Serephina

after much nagging from roymondo smiley - winkeye ive signed up to skype though can only text chat at the mo as no mic yet. Anyway i made the mistake of putting skype me mode on n got drowned in pervs smiley - crosssmiley - laugh if anyone wants my addy for it its sandra.ryman.. save me from the pervs smiley - laughsmiley - winkeye

Eeeep!

Post 2

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

I would if I could but I can't download at w*rk and I don't have a headset smiley - wah

Eeeep!

Post 3

Serephina

i dont have a headset either yet, but theres an msn like chat option smiley - ok

Eeeep!

Post 4

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

yeah, but I can't download at w*rk. I don't have the permissions to download anything

Eeeep!

Post 5

aka Bel - A87832164

There's more to it than just the skypeme mode, go and check your settings, I once was called by somebody although I never was in 'skypeme' mode smiley - yikes

Eeeep!

Post 6

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

I gave in to the constant nagging and set it up on my PC last Night too, I'll add you later on today Seriph smiley - magicsmiley - wow I'll then have nearly all of three people smiley - wowsmiley - biggrin I've not set up the headset (headphone mic thinggy) yet, I know I've a few of them kicking about if I can only remember wehre the bleep they are; If I can find the two or three we have and check they all work I could bring a spare set (if indeed it is a spare set) with me to the Meet if you like; they ain't fantastically expensive or good ones as far as I know, think they came free with soundcards or soemthing smiley - erm Although I'm in a very very very bad mood with Skype at the moent; I just was doing some recording on my multitrack software, and put down a steaming bass line, and played it back smiley - spacesmiley - space nothing recorded smiley - weird tried again... still nothing, rechecked all the settings, sure enough the track is 'armed', the 'input device' is set.... I get very annoyed smiley - grr go away and have a gin and tonic to calm my nerves before I take to the PC with a hammer... then thinks me.... ahh.... I've installed somthing that probably wants to use the 'Mic level input' on the soundcard.... go and check the soundcard properties smiley - grr Skype had only gone (without asking me) and changed the selected input source from 'line level input' to 'microphone' smiley - doh I'll have to record the track all over again now smiley - wahsmiley - flustered if only I'd worked out the problem before I'd spent half a bluddy hour recording the same part to no end smiley - biggrinsmiley - geeksmiley - dohsmiley - boing

Eeeep!

Post 7

Serephina

oopssmiley - doh

itd be great if you had a spare, if not ill look on ebay

Eeeep!

Post 8

Serephina

no one want me then? smiley - wah

smiley - tongueout

Eeeep!

Post 9

I tried adding you but It kept saying it couldn't find you smiley - weird you've been hiding haven't you? smiley - winkeye anhow, for chat the MSN is awful lot easier to use smiley - ermsmiley - weird

Eeeep!

Post 10

Primeval Mudd (formerly Roymondo)

I'm sending Serephina to you now, King Madame.

Eeeep!

Post 11

Or I tried but you're not about! Any luck with the wotsit scripts?

Eeeep!

Post 12

Think the scripts are working, just htey're not particularly great on the chat side of it... I'll log on again now see if its found you Seriph smiley - run

Eeeep!

Post 13

zendevil

*dances up & down*

*falls over*

Guess what folks? today my tame geek came round & somehow sorted various twiddly bits & i now have sound, a working webcam & a working mike. So if some kind soul can explain in words of much much less than one syllable what to do, maybe i can join in free fun chatting & you can all see that i really bear a startling resemblance to Claudia Schiffer (when she was a 4 month foetus)

zdt

Eeeep!

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

You'll always be Inger Nielsson aka Pippi Longstocking o me - blame the gallery smiley - laugh

Eeeep!

Post 15

zendevil

te he!!!!

Well, i am dying to play with the new webcam, so if you have MSN we can mess around, i am at the incredibly creative address of terriandyoda (all one word ) at the usual hotmail wotsit.

zdt

Eeeep!

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - sorry hun, on my way to bed now, work tomorrow ( and It's only just that i can still say tomorrow). Goodnight smiley - hug

Eeeep!

Post 17

smiley - evilgrinsmiley - run

Eeeep!

Post 18

Oi, Legster, when you find the T&Y send her details to me! I have some songs to email her...

Eeeep!

Post 19

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - rolleyes That's not a skype addy, i's a hotmail addy

Eeeep!

Post 20

I know - we're working on getting her Skyped up!

Key: Complain about this post