This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Ooooh!

Post 1

Serephina

I have job interview next week! smiley - yikes

Its for part time sales assistant at the charity shop I used to volunteeer for. Its only a 6th month temporary position but still get me out for a bit n motivated so fingers crosed it goes well!

Ooooh!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - goodluck babe!

Ooooh!

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wowsmiley - cool Good luck with it smiley - zensmiley - biggrin Is this differnt job to the one you wanted to know if I'd be a doobry for? smiley - ermsmiley - biggrin I got sent a job add the other day which I should relaly apply for, even though I'd have to be comuting to London just about every day of the week smiley - wah (which costs a small fortune and makes the pay for the job even less than what It already is smiley - doh ) smiley - erm Well.... If I can keep telling myself its only a 50 week contract/position, and that it'd help me to get other jobs... maybe I can convince myself to apply for it smiley - erm

Ooooh!

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

woohoo! good ho! smiley - biggrin

Ooooh!

Post 5

Skankyrich [?]

Ooh smiley - bigeyes Nice omne!

smiley - goodluck

Ooooh!

Post 6

owlatronas

good luck hun

Ooooh!

Post 7

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - goodluck

smiley - smileyYou'll be finesmiley - biggrin

Ooooh!

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you smiley - goodluck

Ooooh!

Post 9

Serephina

Thanks smiley - smiley

And yup 2legs its the one that may ask you for a personal reference so be nice n no badgers! smiley - winkeye

Ooooh!

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - wow Ok, I'll keep listening out to see if I get a call about it smiley - magic : I'll consult with you once I've been contacted so to get you a goody reference smiley - magic

Key: Complain about this post