This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Everybody get your bum out!!

Post 1

Serephina

..yelled my 4 year old nephew whilst waving a rolling pin above his head before shouting the words to green days american idiot n air guitaring! smiley - rofl where hes got 'get your bum out' i dont know!
that was the spirit of our boxing day anyway..complete chaos! devil baby wanted everyones dinner but his own, steve thrashed us all at trivial pursuit n proceeded to do the most ridculous winning dance ive ever seen..smiley - roflsmiley - puff n to top it all i was completly sober! smiley - yikes

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

(_/_) (_|_) (_\_)

Post 3

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

sober, SOber, SOBER WHAT ALL THIS THEN! smiley - rofl

Ok what pressys did you get..... I got a Glass eyesmiley - smiley

Post 4

Ged42

Did you? smiley - droolsmiley - tongueout

Post 5

Ged42

Woah simulpost that was asking serephina smiley - silly

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrin

Post 7

A Super Furry Animal

Right, my bum's out...

What do I do next?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 8

Serephina

smiley - rofl

Santa got me lots of things, books, choc, a litre of jack d, bottle of vodka,dvds etcsmiley - biggrin

No i didnt get my bum out smiley - tongueout i thought stec=ve might when he was doing his celebratory post trivia game dance though smiley - yikes

EEwwww freddy put it away!smiley - yuk

Post 9

A Super Furry Animal

*Waves bum in Serephina's drection*

Shan't! smiley - tongueout

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - laugh Reminds me of a joke, where the apprentice asks the master what to do every couple of minutes, and eventually, the master tells him to stick his naked bum out of the window. It doesn't take long, and the apprentice returns, asking what to do next. The master is curious, and asks: What did the people say ? The apprentice replied:"they said :Good morning master."
Oh, and ReddyFreddy, I have a nice pic fitting to the topic of this convo - interested ? smiley - evilgrin

Post 11

Serephina

'takes a running kick a RFs bum'

Post 12

I've been at the Bombay Blue Gin, which i must say its nice and it get you realy drunk really quick too!
smiley - cool

Post 13

Serephina

I've just started on the JD n coke smiley - drool surprisingly stayed sober all xmas! got through a few vodka/redbulls xmas day though

Post 14

and i've been playing "marbles" with my glass eye and i have also been wearing my new socks too!

smiley - biggrin

Post 15

A Super Furry Animal

Oi, Serephina, stop licking* my arse!

Erm...B'Elana, I know a place to get several photos that are apposite to this thread...not sure I should post links to them here though...what photo do you have? smiley - tongueout

RFsmiley - evilgrin

* Damn that "l" key being so close to the "k" key! smiley - nahnah

Post 16

Serephina

you wish i was smiley - nahnah

Post 17

aka Bel - A87832164

I'm searching for it, but maybe it's been lost when the notebook died . smiley - wah

Post 18

Serephina

can we have a descrtiption then? smiley - bigeyes

Post 19

A Super Furry Animal

Whose bum is it? Anyone we know? smiley - evilgrin

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Post 20

A Super Furry Animal