This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Another broken mobile..

Post 1

Serephina

smiley - doh

what it is with me n technology I don't know !

Needless to say I'll be unphone/textabe for a while..

Another broken mobile..

Post 2

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - erm

Another broken mobile..

Post 3

Serephina

smiley - erm?

Another broken mobile..

Post 4

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - biggrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 5

A Super Furry Animal

What happened to it?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 6

Serephina

The charger decided to completely die on me n my landlines off at the mo!

Another broken mobile..

Post 7

Baconlefeets

I dropped my old phone in the bath oncesmiley - erm

But apart from that one clumsy moment, I usually manage to keep my phone in tip-top, A1, class A condition.

Another broken mobile..

Post 8

A Super Furry Animal

What flavour phone do you have?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 9

Serephina

It's a siemens MC 60

I've had 'loads' of phone accidents! the funniest was when i dropped one in the bath..n 'then' it got nicked !

Another broken mobile..

Post 10

A Super Furry Animal

Oh, Siemens isn't a brand of charger that I carry. Sorry.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 11

Serephina

Never mindsmiley - smiley I'll find out tomorrow (when they're open)if I can get another one on my insurance for the phone..

Another broken mobile..

Post 12

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

When you say the recharger 'died', do you mean you killed it?; Dropping it in the sink? out of the window? dropping a hammer on it? smiley - winkeyesmiley - wow and to think I used to think I * was accident prone smiley - biggrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 13

http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/tv/kids/singingringing.htm

Another broken mobile..

Post 14

Serephina

No i didn't kill it smiley - tongueout

Another broken mobile..

Post 15

oops sorry wrong thread for the link
smiley - biggrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 16

Lizzbett

I heard some twonk on the TV the other day who reckoned that a mobile handset should last on average for 8 years. My a**e! My brother seems to wear out a hand set at least once every two years and they really do deteriorate to the point where they are unusable.

My phone is less than three years old, gets very little use (£10 credit lasts me for around 8 monthssmiley - wow) and it's only been dropped a couple of times, but it has started playing up with text messages. Sometimes it takes several minutes to actually display the message. Also, sometimes it doesn't seem to hold the charge, but I suppose that is a battery problem) I can't afford to buy a new one, so I'll have to put up with it (any mobile is better than none) but I can't see it living to anywhere like the age of 8. These things just aint built to last.

Would someone mind helping me down from my soapbox? Thanks.

Liz
~

Another broken mobile..

Post 17

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Since 1998 I've had 7 mobiles (well, one was replaced through insurance so that's not so bad) but I like my gadgets so I upgrade smiley - biggrin

Another broken mobile..

Post 18

You can call me TC

<>

*wonders who was in Seraphina's bath on the lookout for dropped mobiles*

Another broken mobile..

Post 19

Serephina

yeah i can see how that looked smiley - blush
I droppd it in the bath one night, then a while later the girl fromupstairs wah here ..again (like a bloody lodger she was!)n i noticed her'new phone'was the one id dropped in the bath! smiley - cross

Another broken mobile..

Post 20

Serephina

Got a new phone too smiley - smiley some of you will have recieved my number by text..the rest of you can ask smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post