This is the Message Centre for Andy

*Whistles*

Post 21

bobstafford

Just gotta see that smiley - run

*Whistles*

Post 22

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

you got mailsmiley - winkeye

*Whistles*

Post 23

bobstafford

So have you...smiley - ok

*Whistles*

Post 24

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

err dittosmiley - tongueout

*Whistles*

Post 25

bobstafford

err ditto,ditto smiley - tongueout

*Whistles*

Post 26

ohsmiley - nahnah backsmiley - winkeye

*Whistles*

Post 27

bobstafford

err ditto,ditto,ditto smiley - tongueout

*Whistles*

Post 28

smiley - tongueouthardy har har, replied in the pub -hic!

*Whistles*

Post 29

bobstafford

smiley - alesmiley - alesmiley - cheers

*Whistles*

Post 30

smiley - runhic

*Whistles*

Post 31

bobstafford

slurp smiley - ale

*Whistles*

Post 32

aw! forgot the beermats

*Whistles*

Post 33

bobstafford

Open hours 24/7smiley - ale

*Whistles*

Post 34

Andy

open 24/7 smiley - ermmoving on swiftly so i am glad you lot are smiley - ok help yourself to the bar smiley - aleand snack's smiley - crispssmiley - rofl

*Whistles*

Post 35

Andy

just checking in smiley - laugh all i remember was i starting drinking smiley - ale on the 27Th July 08 i have just come round and got one heck of a head on me any one got any aspirin

*Whistles*

Post 36

F1926356?thread=4794282&skip=1240&show=20

open all hours Internsmiley - smileyit's serve your'sen most of time and it's similar to Star Trek synthsmiley - cheers, sup as much as tha' wants - nosmiley - headhurts. Your welcome to drop in anytime matesmiley - ok

and I DO MISS the real stuffsmiley - wahsmiley - wahsmiley - wah

*Whistles*

Post 37

Andy

cheers i will be sure to pop in

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more