This is the Message Centre for Andy

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 1

Andy

Game One of Super League

Well Come Back from the game at Wakefield and must admit that i was expecting better there was only one ore two players who made meters forward the others was more interested in running laterally . The defence was shaky to say the least and the passing was borderline suicidal Tupou if he wasn't dropping the ball was taking the ball standing still and then running at the Wakefield defence which was almost on top of him by the time he set off running usually sideways he kept coming off the line which gifted Wakefield a try .
The penalty count didn't really help us and there was more than a few missed tackles and "school boy errors" which need sorting out for next week in the next few weeks it doesn't get any easier (H)Huddersfield (H) St Helen's (A) Wigan If Bulls Drop points next week then it would be a certainty lost point's for the next two weeks as confidence would take a big knock and i would not want to to drop points to Saints Or Wigan

Fingers Crossed for next week

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 2

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

as long as you beat the other side of the Pennines lotsmiley - ok

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 3

Andy

Most definitely i get absolutely smiley - bleeped off if wigan or Saints Or Rhino's do us over

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 4

Prof Animal Chaos.C.E.O..err! C.E.Idiot of H2G2 Fools Guild (Official).... A recipient of S.F.L and S.S.J.A.D.D...plus...S.N.A.F.U.

smiley - winkeyeI'll support any Yorkshire sidesmiley - smileybut not foreignerssmiley - biggrin

hows things mate, in generalsmiley - smiley

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 5

bobstafford

Did you enoy your day intern

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 6

Andy

Prof

True apart from Leeds Rhinos who if they win there high Court battle(Harris Affair)with the bulls would bankrupt us

Not To Bad thanks and you

Bob

It was smiley - ok we didn't win which would have made it perfect but you cant really have every thing can you smiley - smiley

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 7

I take it, that it's still ongoing, I'd not heard anymore about for ages, I'd thought it was dealt with, but I agree with you mate, about the bankrupt bit, it would/will be a sad day for league, irrespective of the cost and who wins/loses

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 8

bobstafford

Well you are right there, you had a good day at least when is the next game.smiley - smiley

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 9

Andy

Bob Fri/Sat i will have to look for you cant remember of the top of my head

Prof

yep Bulls lost and are now Appealing against it next spring i think it is but i don't think it looks to good if we lost the first court battle cant see the grounds for appeal as it would have all been covered the first time around i would guess that bulls have a dam good law firm to represent them it would but i doubt they could care less more so if they have to take players because bulls just cant afford the amount that Leeds want 3.2m - 3.5m some where around that figure so many figures been banded about now its hard to know exactly

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 10

Leeds want 3.2m - 3.5m!bloody hell. as a Yorkshireman, you'll know the words I'm thinking, because they can't be printed, I hope someone sees sense Intern, thanks for the info mate

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 11

bobstafford

All this money is spoiling sport of all typessmiley - erm

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 12

Andy

No problem the only thing i can think of is probably a consortium like man u but would they see a good return on 3.2 3.5 million would any one one want to do it we are probably not as good business as football

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 13

all I hope, is that everything works our amicably in the end

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 14

Andy

smiley - erm Yep let us hope so if not it could be end of the line smiley - wah

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 15

smiley - goodluckmany fold Intern, for the supporters and league in general

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 16

Andy

smiley - cheers Prof smiley - smiley we did a shirt a couple of seasons back for a Irish charity which was green smiley - laughthink we are due some luck smiley - rofl

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 17

I'll certainly have my fingers crossed for them matesmiley - ok

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 18

bobstafford

Yes good luck to them smiley - ok

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 19

Andy

prof smiley - cheers

Bob

Its true one of our big names is on the last year of his contract and the rumor is he is going to kick and clap game which don't have a salary cap on the wages so they keep diping into our sport for playerssmiley - grr

Bradford V Wakefield

Post 20

bobstafford

money againsmiley - sadface

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more