This is the Message Centre for Agrajag

Hello Agrajag!

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hi Agrajag! Hm... I'm sure I've heard that name before... smiley - erm
Anyway! Welcome to H2G2! Name's Wargamer, but people call me 'Put down the Railgun!!! smiley - yikes', can't think why. smiley - smiley
Like the Smileys? Click on one below to check 'em all out. There's hundreds!
smiley - piratesmiley - illsmiley - wowsmiley - grovelsmiley - angelsmiley - doctorsmiley - winkeye

Anyway, gotta' fly! If you ever need my help, rely to this posting and I'll be right along! Take care!

Death or Glory!
Wargamer.

Hello Agrajag!

Post 2

Galen

I see that wargamer got to you first, this was my carefully crafted welcome statement for you, oh well.

welcome to h2g2 Agrajag. i am Galen, an ACE. that means that i come around and help you feel happy and good. i am here to help you with whatever you need.

i could not agree more that DNA is awesome, what of his books have you read?

i had trouble with dirk gently's holistic....

i read it, but i could not figure how they actually saved the world, did you figure that out?

if you need anything or just want to chat, just respond to this message. or you can visit my PS(personal space) and post a conversation there

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Agrajag

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more