This is the Message Centre for Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Unsubscribing

Post 1

FLYBYNIGHT

Hi Emmily

Nice to meet you. I hope you can help.
There is a long list of conversations on my page which I don't want to subscribe to. I've tried to unsubscribe to them individually, but the next day another lot appears.
A friend says I've got to unsubscribe to the guide entry, but I have no idea how to do this.

Hope you can help, it's driving me insane.smiley - wah

XX

FBN

Unsubscribing

Post 2

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi cheery smiley - smiley

looks like you've subscribed to Ask h2g2, which I'm sure you've already worked out.smiley - smiley

To unsubscribe click <./>Askh2g2</.> scroll to bottom of the page and click the bottom link 'Click here to stop beibg notified etc.' then you can unsubcribe from them individually, and they won't show on your page again. smiley - ok

Let me know if this works ok smiley - cheers

Emmily
smiley - rose

Unsubscribing

Post 3

FLYBYNIGHT

Hi Emmilysmiley - ok

It worked smiley - biggrin

Thank you so much, I was beginning to be frightened to look at "my page".

I'm very grateful.smiley - smooch

smiley - zoom

Unsubscribing

Post 4

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Your Welcome cheery, glad to be of help smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - rose

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more