This is the Message Centre for Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 181

Ångelicweeyin

I have complained about this 'poster' before, but he's just a kiddywink, not even a teenager.

Hopefully he will just disappear to the other website that has found which is great for kids, he's trolling there too!

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 182

The crazy thing who finally found love

hi yo u r kool

RockCheekyChimps Guestbook

Post 183

Ichigo+=YukiYuki_~RyokoAsakura

Hey!Hoping we can still be friends,with my age and stuff

Post 184

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi, sorry I'm not round as much as I used to be, I usually only get time to sign in for a short while at weeksend. smiley - smiley

Can I offer you a cool smiley - oj and some fresh from the tin smiley - cake

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Post 185

Thorn

Hello, say- you've been busy.

How are you?

Gothic is it?
Heh, I remember my gothic phase. smiley - tongueout
In fact, you know what... I think... I just might have a piece or two kicking around somewhere I could lend you a graphic from if you'd like. Hmm... now where did I leave those logos at. I could make you one if you like. I don't take commision; Just if it's people I enjoy talking to or with usually. smiley - laughsmiley - laugh

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 186

Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Hi Thorn smiley - smiley

Hmmm what (wrongly) gives a Gothic impression?

I thought there was a whole variety on my PS that would show anything in particular, other than maybe chocolate, butterflies and animals. smiley - biggrin

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 187

Thorn

Sorry Emmily, it looks like the link on rcc's page jumped into your guestbook for some reason. Are you two sharing a guestbook? Hmm.
Her tag said something about gothic when I'd posted that.

smiley - shrug

Why do cobwebs make me cheerful?
And books, lots of books, tools to make things with. For some reason all of those do it for me. I don't know smiley - tongueout Outdoor allergies?

How are you?

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 188

Ah, the mystery is solved. smiley - smiley

RCC has posted in my (Emmily's Guestbook) so it shows in her conversations by the title 'Emmily's Guestbook'. But, what probably caused confusion was when you clicked reply the title said 'RockCheekyChimps Guestbook' that was due to a silly teenage boy who was causing minor probs and generally being a pain-in-the-neck a while back. He had this 'thing' about changing titles, that's what he changed mine to, and I just ignored his silly antics, he seems to have found somewhere else to play now, so I've changed it back to 'Emmily's Guestbook', sorry for the confusion Thorn. smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 189

Nope, I'm wrong there, I'd already changed it back to it's correct title after his antics, it was changed a couple of weeks ago.

Leave the title of this thread as it is!!!!!...changing it doesn't bother me...I don't even notice it's been changed until it causes problems...it just confuses other people...

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 190

Thorn

Oh. Well... that would explain some of the... smiley - erm Yeah.

I used to try and give anti-valentine's day cards to my friends,, that would have skulls and crosses and things on them.

smiley - laugh Nevermind, have to get back to the workshop.

Thanks Emmily. smiley - tea

Post 191

Br. Megachedda-I've found my apostrophe key!!!

Hiya, just thought id pop in and say hi.Wow you are good at guide ml, kinda jealous actually.owever i do have one or two little niggles with it(God im turning into Axi) first of all spelling, there are a few wods spelt incorrectly, its not important, im just one of those people who hates to see words spelt incorrectly, also when you mention Axi you call him young, not something to say at your age about someone whos older than you.Thats that over.Hiya.Wow just previewed my posting, dont think ive ever posted anything this long.

Post 192

Br. Megachedda-I've found my apostrophe key!!!

Oops forgot to change title of thread.smiley - sorry

Post 193

Yo

Post 194

Yo!This is mystic_numi here,yo buddy!
Hope you are ok.
I am 12 now!
Lol.
It`s been a while since I saw you.
Care to chat?

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 195

Hi Numi Cat smiley - smiley

I'm not sure who it is you're wanting to chat with smiley - erm some of the posters in this thread haven't posted anywhere on hootoo for quite a while, so you might have to put up with chatting to me smiley - senior

I assume you've had a birthday recently, as you say 'I am 12', if I'm correct hope you have a great day. smiley - disco

What are you hoping smiley - santa will bring you? smiley - winkeye

Emmily
smiley - cracker

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 196

Well,I got a scanner.
Guitar Hero,nyan.
Legend Of Zelda Wii game.Nyan!
Some little jewelerry bits.
Hope you have had a GOOD CHRISTMAS!

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 197

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

saw you on the front page and decided to pop in for a looksies

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 198

Hi Xarin, thanks for stopping by my PS, smiley - sorry I've not been online much the last fews days, RL has been pretty hectic. smiley - smiley

Emmily
smiley - bluebutterfly

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 199

Xarin Sliron currently into cheesecake

no problem smiley - winkeye I know how that works cept it it my cpu that is keeping me in Rl kinda...*Xarin now officialy hates love triangle plot twists -_-"

Emmily's Guestbook

Post 200

loonycat - run out of fizz

Hello Emmily,

Love the smiley collection smiley - ok Your PS is veeeeeery long so haven't read it all!

Loonycat - sometimes braless too smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Emmily ~ Roses are red, Peas are green, My face is a laugh, But yours is a scream

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more