This is the Message Centre for Da Unk

Corgi engineers

Post 21

Da Unk

we've been recording things in audio on my computer as i have cubase.

we've done one thing on video , it amer out really well and was improvised, after just a brief discussion, such a damn shame we lost the tape

Corgi engineers

Post 22

threesecondmemory

Gutted you lost it.

I use Cubase myself for recording demo tapes.

Have you got any audio clips in MP3 format that you could send me? I'd be interested in hearing them.

Corgi engineers

Post 23

Da Unk

maybe a little one but everything we have on tape now is a bit loose, a bit slow

i'm at uni so we only get together over the holidays, easter however is looking promising so by april there should be some audio things and they will be going on my friends website, the link will be appearing on my page

be not offended if you here nothing for a month internet costs money at home, here it is free

Corgi engineers

Post 24

threesecondmemory

smiley - oksmiley - cheers

I've finished w*rk now so I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

Evil character slur

Post 25

EddieTheGent

Mr Light! I know you do all the writing, but I am entangled in a nasty thing called work, which seems to take up a fair bit of time.

Also, I seem to be getting sucked further and further into the world of researching Tierra Del Mar.
The island itself needs lots of thought, as do the twenty-seven characters, as well as all those damned technical details that keep stopping me.
How DO you get to Peru?
How much explosive will fit into a hollowed out Tierra Del Mar Drab Parrot?
Do you get Guano deposits inland, or are they always on the coast?

And, most importantly of all, WHY DOES DR FISCHER KIDNAP WICKED STEPMOTHER?

mistaken identity, actually.

It is rapidly becoming an obsession. Which can not possibly be healthy.

Oh well, at least it isn't like 'The Fox and the Hatchlings' by the esteemed author, Mr Daniel Crawford.

Evil character slur

Post 26

Da Unk

the fox and the hatchlings???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

hmmmm, yes yes, i'm not expecting full scripts, justr rough things with the jist, i don't mind doing the polishing, im taking my finals in a degree here, really, in two months, i know this is true, so why doesn't it feel like it???????????

hmmmm tea and buiscuts, yummy

Evil character slur

Post 27

threesecondmemory

Good morning lads.

Evil character slur

Post 28

Da Unk

hello there, hope this friday fins you well my fine sir, there is, a new script on my page, and there will shortly be another 2.

how has your week been, we are stil cold.

apparently the fan that keeps the pilot light going is broken, the gas people are going to ring the landlord to see if he want's it mending.

alas i was not there, but, i dispair of that damned man and his crappy houses

ha, i always feel better after a good splien venting

Evil character slur

Post 29

threesecondmemory

Will read the script in a bit. Nice one.

My weeks been very busy. Tuesday comedy club, Wednesday band practice, Thursday - went to see a mate in "A midsummer night's dream" at the royal exchange theatre. Tonight, big gig. First proper pub gig for the band.

If he wants it mending? What an @rseh*le. Surely, maintenence of fixtures and fittings is part of your tenancy?

Evil character slur

Post 30

Da Unk

well, indeed. also my sister is a chartered survier and so did property law as part of her degree.

he's in for an arse kicking and hopefully we might get a rent reduction###### the saga continues

good luck tonight man....

Evil character slur

Post 31

threesecondmemory

Kick some ass!

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Da Unk

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more