This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 21

Beatrice

Well, you didn't miss much. It was rather wild windy and rainy, and certain dogs were behaving like total eejits and had to be held on a 2-inch lead to stop them going apeshit at joggers and cyclists. We did pass through a field of ponies, though.

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 22

Malabarista - now with added pony

How early did you go? smiley - bigeyes By the time I got out on a smiley - pony, it was all glorious sunshine.

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 23

Beatrice

Well I was listening to The Archers on the way there, and Just a Minute on the way home, so I guess I was there between 10.30 and 12.

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 24

Hmmm - I was up at the yard about 10.45 and riding by 11, and it was clear and sunny. And that was only in Conlig!

Mind you, KB and I just did Bangor-Groomsport and back at 5, and it was still lovely then, but we could see it raining in Dundonald...

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 25

Beatrice

Ach those NI micro-climates!!!!

All in all that was a rather spiffing day!

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 26

KB

smiley - laugh I wonder if this is my new superpower - blackmailing the weather! "I'm not getting out of bed til the sun comes out!"

It was a beautiful evening.

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 27

KB

Anyone fancy a pooter & footer around the coast tomorrow afternoon?

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 28

Me, me! smiley - boing

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beatrice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more