This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 1

Beatrice

I'm planning on taking Mad Max for a re-visit to Cavehill tomorrow morning, weather permitting. Any takers?

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 2

Malabarista - now with added pony

Ooooh smiley - bigeyes

KB and I were considering the coast walk... Maybe you can join us on that, or he and I can join you. Depends on when, though, the weather forecast for the morning is sunny with a chance of ponies smiley - loveblushsmiley - pony

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 3

KB

Aye, we were talking about heading out for a walk anyway...

Ponies permitting, of course. smiley - laugh

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 4

It's good to do a walk like that after riding; keeps me from being too stiff later! Though I am feeling it now smiley - bruisedsmiley - laugh

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 5

KB

By the way - Max has perfect camouflage for Cavehill! I've a photo of yourself and Mal on the way up to the cave. It was only when I uploaded it and looked at it full-screen size that I noticed him just below the mouth of the cave staring at me. smiley - laugh

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 6

Beatrice

Coast walk being what Holywood to Bangor? Yeah that would be nice for a change.

Let me know what's happening. You DO have a plan, right?????

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 7

KB

Ahem. Plan? smiley - whistle

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 8

I designate KB keeper of the plan! smiley - tongueout

The morning might be a problem, but I could join you after about 1.00... You don't feel like going shopping first and then walking, Bea?

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 9

Beatrice

Unfortunately the shops dont open till about 2, so it really has to be walk first, shop later.

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 10

KB

I don't have much on tomorrow apart from boring stuff I'd love an excuse to avoid doing, like laundry. So I can fit it in whenever suits, really.

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 11

Nooooo, this is a test, isn't it? Hootooers or horsies?

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 12

KB

Could we meet after Bea goes shopping? That way you get your horsies and I get a lie-in...

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 13

smiley - laugh That would work... KB did look like he needs a lie-in today smiley - whistle

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 14

Beatrice

Gawd! OK, I'll do Cavehill with Max am, then go hoping with t'daughter in't pm, and since we've got lovely light evenings we could coast walk at about 5 - want to meet at Crawfordsburn?

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 15

Beatrice

shopping not hoping....

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 16

KB

That sounds good to me. smiley - ok

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 17

KB

...Can we entice you out to dinner, Bea?

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 18

Good idea! We can always meet a little earlier, KB, and walk to meet Bea...

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 19

KB

Let's not take her to the Indian restaurant of the undead...That place really needs a Milliways. smiley - laugh

Cavehill tomorrow?

Post 20

smiley - laugh Definitely.

I'm off to see a man about a horse now - but I should be back here by 1-ish. I'll just let you know then, and we can figure the rest out from there. smiley - ok

Key: Complain about this post