This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Enter the phoenix

Post 21

KB

Beatrix? You've got the goose, why not the potter too? smiley - winkeye

Bumped into Beatrix (and Beatrice) in town today - looking pretty cool!

Enter the phoenix

Post 22

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Nice!

Join the Thingites and we can go together and burn them Th-r-d-yites! smiley - evilgrin

smiley - dragon

Enter the phoenix

Post 23

Beatrice

Join the Thingites? Never!!!!

Enter the phoenix

Post 24

dragonqueen - eternally free and forever untamed - insomniac extraordinaire - proprietrix of a bullwhip, badger button and (partly) of a thoroughly used sub with a purple collar. Matron of Honour.

Of course you will ! You might just not know it yet smiley - whistle

smiley - dragonsmiley - winkeye

Enter the phoenix

Post 25

You can call me TC

Hey - house rule No whateveritis. Thing or no thing!

Enter the phoenix

Post 26

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

You tell her, TC smiley - ok

smiley - angel

Enter the phoenix

Post 27

Beatrice

Ho-kay. Back for part 2 today. And boy it hurts!

I'd booked a 2hour slot starting at 11, but by the time the lovely Ralph got his coffee and set up all his equipment it was 11.30 before needle touched skin. I had to sit in a really awkward position which didn't help me handle the pain, and I was trying to breathe out through the sore bits, and remembering some good times to try to get some seratonin flowing. But oh dear gawd it was agony!

1 o'clock came and went, and Ralphy was still working away. I could see his face in the mirror, concentrating and creating. This is a free-hand piece of original art, remember. I had to give him a deadline of 2 o'clock, as by that stage my body was complaining that it's had quite enough handling of pain for one day thank you very much.

I was a bit surprised when I saw it - he's added some shadow and 3-D effect, which looks good, but heck this thing is way bigger than I'd imagined! The blue looks fabulous though.

Photos whenever the redness has died down, K?

Enter the phoenix

Post 28

KB

smiley - bigeyes 3-D effect? I can't wait to see this!

How many more sessions do you reckon on now?

Enter the phoenix

Post 29

Beatrice

I kinda hope that was the last!

Enter the phoenix

Post 30

KB

smiley - laugh

Enter the phoenix

Post 31

Rev Nick

' hunts for them Marvel comics 3D specs of the 60s ... '

Enter the phoenix

Post 32

Beatrice

Pic now on Flickr. I may go back and get more colour in teh tail, but by and large I'm happy.

Enter the phoenix

Post 33

Beatrice

And she's already been favourited on Flickr by a tattoo afficionado in the States smiley - blush

Enter the phoenix

Post 34

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

She is beautiful, Bea.

Enter the phoenix

Post 35

Rev Nick

It took a little looking, but I found 'her'. That is an impressive piece of artistry, m'lady. Very nicely done ...

Enter the phoenix

Post 36

Rev Nick

Having had a couple of months for the freshness to settle, and local irritations dealt with, how does the Phoenix look now?

My little tat, in the process of using reds, yellows and greens to embed the colours of the autumn leaf ... Once all was calmed, it does resemble a mostly browned leaf. It takes very close inspection to see the green hues of the leaf-veins, the accents. But at a glance, a simple fallen-leaf brown. It is disappointing, in a way.

Enter the phoenix

Post 37

Beatrice

I'm quite pleased with it! I may go back at some stage and add reds and oranges to the tail, but not just yet.

Enter the phoenix

Post 38

Gnomon - time to move on

There should be some purple. "Phoenix" means "purple bird".

Key: Complain about this post