This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

I noticed a notice

Post 1

Beatrice

Well I do tend to notice notices, especially ones that are badly written or slightly incomprehensible. And I found a rich source last night!

I was at a Scottish Dancing do in Ballylesson Church Hall (these things are always in church halls) and it was very good fun indeed, including a supper of ham, turkey, coleslaw, and that dreadful beetroot jelly concoction that I cannot abide!

Anyway. Three notices came to my..erm..notice. The first was under a clock, and the inscription read:

"Presented in memory of Mr and Mrs John Smith by their nephew and niece Dr and Mrs Fred Jones"

I kinda want to see that family tree. smiley - weird

Above the fire extinguisher was the exhortation

"Do not touch this fire extinguisher!"

I'm sure there might be some extenuating circumstances. No?

But the piece de resistance was the carved stone in the entrance hall which read:

"Beneath this stone there is enshrined
A legacy to whom may find"

which I'm still trying to work out smiley - headhurts

I noticed a notice

Post 2

Fizzymouse- no place like home

smiley - rofl Love it.

I think that may be the same troupe Sazzle learned with - I'll bet it was a great night.smiley - cheers

smiley - mouse

I noticed a notice

Post 3

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

Dunno about over there, but in Scotland both Ikea's have signs in the toilets which say "This toilet is also located at the front of the store" or words to that effect. Which kind of implies a bi-locating, dimension-shifting lav room.
Impressive technology. smiley - bigeyes

I noticed a notice

Post 4

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

smiley - biggrin

I noticed a notice

Post 5

Anna Siren- the heathen of the deep, according to iTunes...

TARDIS toilets!

I noticed a notice

Post 6

KB

That IKEA one is amazing. So when you're in those toilets, and one particle spins, does a particle on the opposite side als...oh, let's not even go there. smiley - laugh

I noticed a notice

Post 7

winnoch2 - Impostair Syndromair Extraordinaire

It worried me somewhat because it means i could enter the toilets at one end of the store and leave at the othersmiley - weird Actually not a bad thing in Ikea if it means you miss out the entire storesmiley - magic By jove they're onto something there. Kind of an Ikea wormhole via bogsmiley - ok

I noticed a notice

Post 8

Aye, you could get from Alpha to Beta Quadrant using the toilet wormhole.

I noticed a notice

Post 9

KB

smiley - laugh I'd just hate to see what happens when you flush.

I noticed a notice

Post 10

It'd land on the head of someone you really dislike (well, that's the theory, anyways)!

Key: Complain about this post