This is the Message Centre for Beatrice

Don't read this unless....

Post 1

Beatrice

OK in my elated state yesterday I wasn't thinking clearly and posted my news in an inappropriate place.smiley - sorry

So here in the relative privacy of my own journal I'm going to expand. Yes I know this is a public forum so...

SPOILER WARNING

Reader beware, here be dragons, don't read any further unless you really genuinely want to know what's making me the happiest woman on the planet right now.

Met Dai a month ago. Knew instantly we were in love. Decided yesterday to buy each other rings. Searched the town for something we both liked, and finally settled on plain titanium bands - stronger than steel, pure, unusual.

As we were buying them for each other, a mad idea struck me and I started to giggle.

"What's up with you? Tell me now!" he demanded.

"No no, can't tell you, have to show you" I replied.

So off we went to the nearest coffee shop - one of the city's oldest and most refined, full of grey heaired old biddies. I rejected a table by the window explaining I needed somewhere more private. As I shifted a table to make more space, he suddenly realised what I was about to do and his jaw dropped.

"Oh please please, I'll never get the chance to do this again!" I said.

And went down on one knee, and said ", please will you accept this ring as a token of my love".

To which he replied "Aye all right, here's yours!"

Soppy git...smiley - run

Post 2

Ku'Reshtin (Bring the beat back!)

Congrats. smiley - smiley

Post 3

Max Headroom 4m2 (LesBeest )

smiley - cheerssmiley - disco

Post 4

BobTheFarmer

Congrats there, glad for you.

Post 5

kbrtiata

smiley - cracker
Congratulations! smiley - cheers
smiley - diva

Post 6

Zak T Duck

smiley - bubblysmiley - wowsmiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beatrice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more