Post 2

Beatrice

Hello! Or Hej! as I believe you say smiley - smiley

How are you doing?

HAI

Post 3

Peculiar Peewee

hejhej!
I'm totally fine! just joined one first thread c: and kindof trying to get the hang of things here, it's going ok!

HAI

Post 4

Beatrice

Well a very warm welcome to one of the bestest websites ever!

Are you looking forward to Santa Claus, or has Sant Niklaus already given you presents? Do you still do Santa Lucia events with candles in your hair?

HAI

Post 5

Peculiar Peewee

yes, actually, we've already done one santa lucia event this year, this weekend I'll be in four more lucia concerts, and then a few more, and a few more.

phew! *pant pant*
can't wait for presents^^

HAI

Post 6

Beatrice

My goodness! That's some serious Santa Lucia Candleness!

I had my first mince pie last night, so I suppose that's the start of our traditional celebrations. To be honest, I don't really like mince pies!

HAI

Post 7

Peculiar Peewee

I don't really know, I'm a vegetarian [:

I eat gingerbread. But right now, it's chocolate milk, made with hershey's chocolate syrup. Yum!

HAI

Post 8

Beatrice

Mince pies are made with mincemeat, which is actually just dried fruit, so they are OK for vegetarians (provided you get ones without suet, and the pastry is O)

HAI

Post 9

Peculiar Peewee

oh! I'm so sorry, haha, I had this idea that mince was just meat mashed down to something you mage bolognese out of.. if you see what I mean..

maybe my english really isn't that good. oh well *shrugs* smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Beatrice

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more