This is the Message Centre for craigie* - Keeper of The Search Engines (number 400)

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 1

craigie* - Keeper of The Search Engines (number 400)

...or were they *always* that way and we were too blind to notice?

Finally retrieved my PC from my ex, minus the monitor, keyboard and power lead (of course!) and any day now will be online from home as well as at the office.

Is it me or is *everyone* having a rough time in 2002?

Ho hum.

craigie*

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 2

Talix18, KOTOCOTS,EMP,&TSEPF

A rough time in 2002? Only if you consider being dumped after two weeks by someone who appeared to be really into me right after I finally let go of a two-year relationship with a (separated) married man who couldn't quite seem to get divorced. I cried for four days and couldn't eat for a week, but on the up side I lost some weight and bought a pair of discounted snakeskin ankle boots.

To be fair, life since February has been good, with the exception of being asked to move out of my home three months early and having to go back to Mom's basement. I have a cute haircut, a nice relationship that I haven't already decided the outcome of, and a job with the federal government that will keep me inside and fed for the rest of my life.

Good luck with the ex (fast may she fade into the distance) and all that is coming!

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 3

U190482

Im kind of an expert at these things.
Im a good person but for some reason My ex's never really talk to me?
Iv put this down to one of the following

1. Im just annoying
2. I mostly only go out with crazy people(the likly one)

The second being that any really nice girl iv went with still does talk to me!
I know they go about talking about me behind my back and so forth. The key is not to become like them, let them talk or do wee stupid things, just don't join them at there games.

Lord Smooth

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 4

Whatever the reason your exes may or may not speak to you, I want you to know that I respect your correct usage of "orientated" in your title.

smiley - cheers

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 5

U190482

May I ask what the Incorrect usage would be?

Lord Smooth

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 6

Hmm....how about "I visited the Far East thinking I might like to live there but decided against it as I couldn't get orientated"?

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 7

U190482

AS in fit in with the whole culture thing?

Lord Smooth

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 8

Or find one's way around. As opposed to being exiled from the Far East - then you'd be dis-orientated. smiley - winkeye

Why Are Ex's So Hostile?

Post 9

U190482

Or x-orientated.

Lord Smooth

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for craigie* - Keeper of The Search Engines (number 400)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more