This is the Message Centre for beetle, return of

buzz buzz buzz

Post 1

beetle, return of

It is always odd when your reactions to a medication are completely opposed to the usual benefit. I've been takeing a sleeping aid to help me sleep more than a few hours a week, often at inopertune times. But this thing has kept me up all night twice in a row. It wears off in about 10 hours. What i may try is takeing it in the morning, keep me wired during the day when i am supposed to be doing things like working, and see if that works. I would love a good nights sleep.

My mother and i spent part of the day picking out wallpaper for her kitchen. Loking over this place, i have found a couple of places when i need to add some build in shelves. Time to charge the drill, eh? Now where did i put that jigsaw?

buzz buzz buzz

Post 2

an apple tree

pleeease let it be yellow......pleeeeeeeeeease let it be yellow
see, i've got this small rubber chicken hanging on my wall that i can stick a lollipop in when i FEEL so inclined. this chicken is YELLOW. it reminds me of kitchens all over the place. and i would like to think that it could oneday remind me of your mothers kitchen...and maybe in turn, your mothers kitchen could remind you of my rubber chicken. it's just a small dream that i have...

buzz buzz buzz

Post 3

beetle, return of

I'm pretty sure there is going to be a blue theme thingy.

buzz buzz buzz

Post 4

Classic Krissy

B******S!!!

*shoots several people gangland style with an actual gun*

buzz buzz buzz

Post 5

beetle, return of

*shoots several people disneyland style with an actual lawsuit*

buzz buzz buzz

Post 6

Classic Krissy

*goes pale and stares at beetle*

You're rutheless man!!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for beetle, return of

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more