This is the Message Centre for Superfrenchie

SF's NaJoPoMo 29th November 2013

Post 1

Superfrenchie

a Ooh, 30th November is tomorrow!
b I'm going on a day trip to Canterbury on 30th November!

So a + b =

I'm going to Canterbury tomorrow!!
smiley - boing *jumps up and down in excitement* smiley - boing

It's organised by local teachers of English and parents of pupils.
Free time in the morning, and panto (Jack and the Beanstalk) at 2:30. I've never been to a panto. It'll be interesting. smiley - bigeyes
They do this every year, as well as second one (in the Spring, I think, but that one has no activities planned, just a plain free-time trip).
I went to the other one a few years back, but it's the first time I've been to this one.

Right, so... What do I need...

ID card : smiley - orib
foreign money : smiley - orib
credit card to get some more foreign money because £9.71 might not be enough for a day : smiley - orib
inflatable pillow for sleeping on the bus : smiley - zzzsmiley - orib
big warm scarf for sleeping on the bus : smiley - sleepysmiley - orib
biscuits for eating on the bus when not sleeping : smiley - tongueincheeksmiley - orib
alarm clock set for 4:30am : smiley - yawnsmiley - orib
list of charity shops in the city centre : smiley - orib

umbrella (because if you have one, then it won't rain) : smiley - orib

map to the departure point : smiley - orib
(well, I don't *actually* have a map for this, but I've asked Google, and it's really easy to get to, so I'll be fine)

Ok, well, it's 6:30ish, and I'm pretty much ready to go to bed.

If I do manage tomorrow's posting, it'll be from the bus. I can tell you all about the travel-sick kids and the ID card-less parents. I bet you're looking forward to that! smiley - laugh

Post 2

Deb

Enjoy your day!

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 3

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

Yes indeedy, enjoy. Have fun with the locals, pretending you don't speak English and getting them to speak French. It's my neighbours favourite sport. smiley - biggrin

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Superfrenchie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more