This is the Message Centre for Superfrenchie

SF's NaJoPoMo 1st Nov 2013

Post 1

Superfrenchie

I have no idea what I will be writing about, but it's likely to be a different topic every day, so do feel free to unsubscribe if you're not interested. smiley - smiley

So, today is All Saints' Day. It's bank holiday here, so I'm still in my pyjamas at 11 o'clock. I'm at my parents', and we will be meeting my sister and niece for lunch at a restaurant in an hour or so. smiley - biggrin

Today and tomorrow are days when we remember people who have passed away. A couple of week ends ago, my parents went around the several cemeteries where my grand-parents and some other relatives are buried. They cleaned the gravestones and put new plants.
Chrysanthemums are the traditional plant.
I'd like to go and put one on the grave of a school friend who was killed several years ago, but I'm afraid I might bump into her grand-parents, and that would make me even sadder. smiley - sadface
So maybe I'll just light a candle at my church instead.

Post 2

Researcher 14993127

smiley - frogsmiley - space reddit smiley - spacesmiley - biggrin

smiley - cat

Post 3

pebblederook-The old guy wearing surfer beads- what does he think he looks like?

smiley - peacesign

Of course, it's Toussaint, that's why its so quiet. Glad you mentioned it otherwise I would probably have unsuccesfully gone shopping.

Post 4

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

smiley - biggrin

Post 5

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

[Amy P]

Post 6

Deb

Deb smiley - cheerup

Post 7

Superfrenchie

Woohoo, so many fans! smiley - laugh

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Superfrenchie

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more