This is the Message Centre for Chairperson of the Black Hole Escape Committee (They don't let me out much)

in need of driving work

Post 1

doctor colin

I, Doctor Colin would like to apply for the driving job advertised on the previous page. I have a vast experience of driving, whether on foot, in vehicle or just driving my family mad.
I can start as soon as you wish but request time off during May to Sept as I will be off driving circus trucks and performing and the like.
I could offer my services on a as n when I'm available type job but would need to know if I will make it home for tea.
If you supply me with cakes I'm sure we could come to some arrangement.
I will only travel in space if I get a supply of those motion sickness tablets supplied to astronaughts who work for NASA.
That may seem like a lot to ask and it could well be.
yours
In need of driving work
Doctor Colin

in need of driving work

Post 2

Chairperson of the Black Hole Escape Committee (They don't let me out much)

SOunds like you fit the criteria. I am a little concerned about the motion sickness tablets as they tend to make people a bit drowsey at times. Hopefully though, by the time the tablets take effect PeeJ should have sobered up so you could share the driving between you. If you'd ike to pop into the committee room following the link below you can say hello to the other members and we'll take a vote (purely a formality)and then decide on a title for you. http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F84869?thread=169442&post=1864674#p1864674

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Chairperson of the Black Hole Escape Committee (They don't let me out much)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more