This is the Message Centre for Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

Welcome to h2g2 :)

Post 1

DoctorGonzo

Hi there, I'm DoctorGonzo, one of h2g2's Assistant Community Editors. We're here to welcome you to the guide, and answer any questions you may have. If you want to ask anything, just hit the reply button, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. smiley - smiley

I have a welcome page that can hopefully help you get used to the way the guide works, and how to get involved. Click on the number to go there: A663699smiley - biggrin

We also have a Scottish Researchers Group - I'm a member, living in Edinburgh and originally from Fife - if you click on my name, there's a link from my page.

Have fun, and don't be afraid to jump in. We're a friendly bunch! smiley - ok

Oh bugger.....

Post 2

Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

I had already typed this lot and stupidly pressed the wrong button and lost it all......Yes, I am a simpleton!Got this for my birthday of my bruv who built it for me(geek).I have no idea how to proceed now I've got one but have decided that the best way is to get familiar with one site, in particular. Here I am. I've never been in a chatroom or comm board or anything like that. You're probably very used to the enormity of the net. I am not.It scares the pants of me!!!!
Please keep me right and don't let me SHOUT AT PEOPLE as I forget that is rude....Be gentle....I'm just reborn.....

Oh bugger.....

Post 3

DoctorGonzo

I actually can't think of a better site to get used to the net. As I said, we are pretty friendly smiley - smiley. I'm fairly useless with computers up to a certain point, and most of what I've learned has come from fiddling about, until something happens. And if I've broken something, I ask someone here - there are quite a few who are fairly knowledgable.

If you're new to the net, there are two entries that you might find interesting: A139673 and A157466 - click on them to go there smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more