This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 1

saffire

im groovin to some dave matthews music right now - do you think i could get a very cool dave matthews fish with a guitar perhaps??????
thanks so much
-teresa;>

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 2

Researcher 51784 PROF

Idz nog vurry fenny amb iy fweal wrootan. haw due iy geb rib ofv idm.

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 3

saffire

youre not my dave fish at all............but i do hope you feel better soonsmiley - smiley
teresa

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 4

saffire

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm - hate to sound like a brat, but i suppose i am - so anyway, i want my fishy fenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is the fish+guitar idea at all possible??
thanks a whole bunchsmiley - smiley
-teresa

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Yea, it's coming, sorry I didn't respond but I did have you on my "little scribble list of fish to make", don't worry.

Uhhh...do you have any idea what that jargon up there means? smiley - winkeye

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 6

saffire

its quite disturbing - in a very BIG way......but i think that all this cat is trying to say is 'i feel like shit and
it sucks'...i could however, be completely off the marksmiley - smiley
-saffire
ps thanks for making me a fishy!

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 7

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I see now...I think I've got it-

"Idz nog vurry fenny amb iy fweal wrootan. haw due iy geb rib ofv idm" - Translates to - "It's not very funny and I feel rotten. How do I get rid of it?" Poor baby.

The fish is done, but geocities isn't letting me upload... it may have something to do with me spilling my 5th cup of coffee on the keyboard, but I just don't know.

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 8

saffire

who is Researcher 51784 PROF???????
where is the prof, and - more importantly - is s/he feeling any better today????
-saffiresmiley - smiley
ps thanks fenny for the fishy - it means so muchy to me-y

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 9

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Hm.. .I don't know. But I do hope s/he does feel better...maybe I should make him a spot of tea / mug of coffee (trying to make s/he feel at home)? smiley - winkeye.

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 10

saffire

a spot/mug of tea/coffee would definitely make s/he feel quite at home...but dont spill the hot coffee/tea
on his/her lap, because that might be extremely painful, and would only cause PROF to continue felling
awful...
inserting /'s between everything gets annoying after a while - im going to go out on a limb here and guess that
HE would like some TEAsmiley - smiley
-saffire
BTW, hows the keyboard doing?

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 11

saffire

i meant feeling - not felling
sorry about the typosmiley - smiley

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 12

saffire

i love the dave fishy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but *she says in a very hesitant voice remembering the coffee+keyboard incident from before* could you
possibly make the fishy blue?
no matter if not
thanks!
-saffiresmiley - smiley

yes fenny i want a fish!

Post 13

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Of course I could smiley - winkeye. I just needed a quick fix of chocolate and now that I'm all fixed up it's back to rendering fishies...

I hope he(?) hasn't abandoned us, I was hoping he'd like a fish as well...

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more