This is the Message Centre for Frumious Bandersnatch

more than one way to skin a cat

Post 1

Magnolia Thunderpussy, Geisha of the Web

If I were properly primed with cosmicpolitans I'd be sorely tempted to create an entry "The Felineophile's Guide to the Use of a Camcorder". I went as far as to google and see if felineophile was actually a word, and the first thing I came across was this http://www.bandersnatch.com/bernick8.htm from Frumious Bandersnatch. Fate? Coincidence? A Sign? smiley - biggrinThought you'd get a kick out of that juxtaposition, anyway.

Unfortunately, when I copied your entry and went to edit it inappropriately the muse wasn't scratching at the door and I wasn't able to make a purrrrrfect transition.

Rats.

Don't give up in frustration, ok? You've gotten results in the past through your persistence and cussedness. Not everyone can do that.

MoGgie

Post 2

Frumious Bandersnatch

Bless you for that link, I love it.

I look forward to your efforts should the muse strike... smiley - cheers

"Don't give up in frustration, ok?"

Not bloody likely...

FB

Post 3

Mother of God, Empress of the Universe

>Listen here - unfocussed rage, self-righteous indignation, tedious self-defeating adherence to tenuous logic, alienating the people on your own side and well-constructed gratuitous personal insults against likable people who are doing their level best to help are what *I* do, thank you so very much. If you want a thread in which to rant uncontrollably about the way you've been mistreated by the staff of h2g2, start your own damn thread.<

smiley - laughsmiley - laughsmiley - laugh
Oh, I love ya! You made me laugh my ass off on a difficult day. Thank you!
smiley - smooch

smiley - bubbly

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Frumious Bandersnatch

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more