This is the Message Centre for Hoovooloo has been banned

Hmm

Post 1

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Whoever you are, this seems to me like a very mean-spirited parody of the 'wallflowergirl' account.

It's not funny. It's not even particularly clever.

If you bear in mind all the intense emotions and complex situation around LeKZ and the additional system, TNG, created by H2G2, of whom wallflowergirl was a part ....

... then making fun of someone's trauma is really something you should grow out of. Soon. Please.

Hmm

Post 2

Potholer

The disturbing parallels in impersonation elsewhere with at least one other account with even more seemingly blatant resonances with you-know-who are possibly more significant.

Whether it's a mean spirited parody or something more pathetic remain to be seen, as does the issue of whether the chance of time to grow up will be available once TPTB get involved.

Call on the IP-tracing hounds, and let the hunt begin.

Hmm

Post 3

Inanna has a theory - it could be bunnies.

Ah. Not aware of anything else, as I'm rather out of the loop on the whole thing. I just saw FBB's post in the ASk h2g2 community and traced this back ... and it rang warning bells.

I hope TPTB do something. If this is someone trying to parody/make fun of WallFlowerGirl, then it's mean spirited and VERY antithical to what I feel h2g2 should be about.

If, heavens forbid, it's part of the same system as WFG doing a self parody... then I shudder.

Anything else I should be reading to catch up?

Hmm

Post 4

Potholer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/classic/F55683?thread=164844&post=1707242#p1707242

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hoovooloo has been banned

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more