A Conversation for Dragonhouse

Join the army...

Post 1

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Hey I'm forming an evil army and I figure that Dragons would be great to have in an evil army. I plan to take over the world, cause destruction, ect., ect.
Do you want to join?

smiley - weirdsmiley - cat

Join the army...

Post 2

Cow House Headquarters (Leader:SuperMoo The Cow that is SUPER [Grand Duke of The Cows])

Yes...Yes Everyone should Join This...I, SuperMoo Grand Duke of The Cows, say I am Joining...yes...okay then...woohoo....yay...
SuperMoo
smiley - evilgrinsmiley - elf

Join the army...

Post 3

Silly Lucky Captain Rabbit King, Lucky Captain Rabbit King Nuggets are for the youth!

Join the army...

Post 4

SuperMoo: Now With Even More Online-ness

Purple Cow

I've never seen a purple cow
I Never Hope to see one
But I can tell you anyhow
I'd rather see than be one

By...I can't remember... ...good poem though

I Saw a Ship Asailing

I saw a ship asailing
Asailing on the sea.
And oh it was all laden
For pretty things for thee.

There were comfits in the cabin
And Apples in the hold.
The sails were all of silk
And the masts were made of gold.

The four and twenty sailors
Who stood between her decks
Were four and twenty white mice
with chains about their necks.

The captain was a duck
With a packet on his back.
And when the ship began to move
The captain said, "Quack, Quack"

great poem...only, yet again...I don't remember who it's by...

Dana Chana tenia una rana
Dana Chana a su rana...I will end the torture now...Bwahahahahahha

don't remember who wrote this one either...do you see a pattern???

En que rayo de luz...it's my spanish poem that I still haven't memorized...not good...oh and guess what...I DON'T REMEMBER WHO IT'S BY...

Once there was an elephant
Who tried to use the telephant
No, no, I mean Once there was an elephone
who tried to use the telephone...

can't remember the rest...one of my favorite poems though...Eletelephony...I know who it is...same person who wrote 'There's a Polary Bear In My Frigidair'...

Join the army...

Post 5

You're smiley - weird and thats the most random tangent I have ever seen... I've seen quite a few to.
Silly rabbit, tricks are for kiiiiiiiiddss. (Boy band version)

Join the army...

Post 6

what about my random discution of physics...like:

[image blurs like it is going into a memory sequence]
[goes into a memory sequence]

...the force equals mass times acceleration, exept when you are talking about the force of friction when force equals the coefficient of friction, represented by the greek letter mu, times the normal force, which is equal to negative one times the mass times gravity when gravity is negative nine point eight meters per second squared...

the normal force of a mass that is on an inclined plain is equal to negative one times the mass times the force of gravity, negative nine point eight meters per second squared, times the sine of the angle of incline, represented by the greek letter theta

[image blurs like it is returning from a memory sequence]
[returns from a memory sequence]

and then there was
[image blurs...again...like it is going into a memory sequence...again...]
[goes into a memory sequence...again...]

Then SuperMoo decided to discuss the mind boggling physics of: The Parabolic Tragectory of Peices of The Dog House That Just Got Distroyed...

To this SuperMoo says: 'Moo' [Translation:The parabolic tragectory is really not parabolic unless there is no air friction. If the air friction is ignored then the vertical force that the splinters are feeling is equal to the mass of Earth, represented by the letter 'm', time the universal gravitational constant, represented by the capital letter 'G', divided by the square of the distance between the center of the Earth and the piece of wood, using this equation we find that the resulting number is approximatly negative nine point eight meters per second squared, which is represented by the letter 'g']

[image blurs...again...like it is returning...again...from a memory sequence...again...]
[returns...again...from a memory sequence...again...]

oh and we can't forget about...
[Image starts to blur]
Stick figure image of the god with the bad drawing skills come in to blurry picture...oddly perfectly in focus...and hits SuperMoo uncontious to avoid another flashback...you do know the guy I'm talking about...you remember...
[author initiates memory sequence blur...]

...And fires it...The God of The Tree Huggers, mad at the major waste of wood in the distruction of the doghouse and regular house, teams up with The God of The Utalitarianismisticly Minded People[what an inconcievable idea], who find that the destruction of the above fore mentioned structures' distruction was a major waste of wood which could have been used to make paper, interveen and then something else happened but this action was censored out... ...[skribble skaribbblle scribble]... ... ...After the censored out part is completed the scene has changed from a vivid [number after two]-D world to a pitifully drawn in God Brand Crayons(MG[MG stands for Marked by Gods and is the divine version of a trademark]). Suddenly SuperMoo has pants on and then a crudely drawn stick figure runs over and pantses SuperMoo. After which the pants disapear and EvilClaw Suddenly has oversized and poorly drawn sandels on. The wierd stick figure runs up to him and tells him his shoes are untied...he looks down and StickFigureDudeGuy flicks his nose, starts laughing so hard that he starts to snort, then runs off. Much snorting/laughing is herd(another cow joke) comming from The God of The Lack of Drawing Skills And The Excess of Stale And Xtreamly Old Jokes...
How Will Our Heros Get Out Of This

[Memory quickly reverts back to reality when stick figure throws poorly drawn brick at author...h ny[<-letters hit when author's head hit keyboord]

Several undefined lengths of time elapse...followed by more of the same...

[author wakes back up...]
[SuperMoo also wakes...]
WHAT!!@#$!! AGAIN!!@#$!! I GOT KNOKED OUT AGAIN!!@#$!! It's just like that time when...
what about my random discution of physics...like:

[image blurs like it is going into a memory sequence]
[goes into a memory sequence]

...the force equals mass times acceleration, exept when you are talking about the force of friction when force equals the coefficient of friction, represented by the greek letter mu, times the normal force, which is equal to negative one times the mass times gravity when gravity is negative nine point eight meters per second squared...

the normal force of a mass that is on an inclined plain is equal to negative one times the mass times the force of gravity, negative nine point eight meters per second squared, times the sine of the angle of incline, represented by the greek letter theta

[image blurs like it is returning from a memory sequence]
[returns from a memory sequence]

and then there was
[image blurs...again...like it is going into a memory sequence...again...]
[goes into a memory sequence...again...]

Then SuperMoo decided to discuss the mind boggling physics of: The Parabolic Tragectory of Peices of The Dog House That Just Got Distroyed...

To this SuperMoo says: 'Moo' [Translation:The parabolic tragectory is really not parabolic unless there is no air friction. If the air friction is ignored then the vertical force that the splinters are feeling is equal to the mass of Earth, represented by the letter 'm', time the universal gravitational constant, represented by the capital letter 'G', divided by the square of the distance between the center of the Earth and the piece of wood, using this equation we find that the resulting number is approximatly negative nine point eight meters per second squared, which is represented by the letter 'g']

[image blurs...again...like it is returning...again...from a memory sequence...again...]
[returns...again...from a memory sequence...again...]

oh and we can't forget about...
[Image starts to blur]
Stick figure image of the god with the bad drawing skills come in to blurry picture...oddly perfectly in focus...and hits SuperMoo
uncontious to avoid another flashback

...I think my point is maded...

Join the army...

Post 7

smiley - zzz

smiley - zzzsmiley - weirdsmiley - cat

Join the army...

Post 8

smiley - envysmiley - applausesmiley - booksmiley - bravesmiley - brokenheartsmiley - cidersmiley - dontpanicsmiley - footinmouthsmiley - goodlucksmiley - roflsmiley - somersaultsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - elfsmiley - envysmiley - applausesmiley - booksmiley - bravesmiley - brokenheartsmiley - cidersmiley - dontpanicsmiley - footinmouthsmiley - goodlucksmiley - roflsmiley - somersault
Look I'm hidden amongst the coffuzledness...

Join the army...

Post 9

Way too much time on your hands. smiley - applausesmiley - dontpanic

Join the army...

Post 10

Commander Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord

Oooo an evil army. Let me ask the smiley - dragon council!

Join the army...

Post 11

Don't you mean:

Grand Evil Army

SuperMoo

Key: Complain about this post