A Conversation for Dragonhouse

Join here

Post 61

Emissary

hello
can I just ask what requirments are before you own an ddragon/living flame thrower?
perness dragons are from anne McCaffrey books. there was a native flying lizzard, it was geneticaly adapted in a time of need to fight thread alien microb that eat anything living and only extram heat or cool can stop it.
from sam

Join here

Post 62

Emissary

hello
I would realy like to join dragon house. I wouild apreciate a reply.

Join here

Post 63

Commander Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord

Hello. You want to join the dragonhouse?

Join here

Post 64

Adrianne the Black Fire; Dragon of Darknes; Keeper of the Balance

So what exactly does one need to do to join this lovely group of dragons?

Adrianne the Black Fire

Join here

Post 65

Nothing much really. You join and I'll put you on a list somewhere.
You have to love and/or like dragons though.

Join here

Post 66

Adrianne the Black Fire; Dragon of Darknes; Keeper of the Balance

Nah... I don't like dragons... not at all... I just happen to have them EVERYWHERE. In fact I dislike dragons so much I had one tattooed on me. :P

Join here

Post 67

smiley - erm

Join here

Post 68

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

smiley - huh

Join here

Post 69

Okay...

Join here

Post 70

Mental Ben in league with PHENOM

hi i am mental ben and grew up live with ice dragon's
from tibet the cold drove me crazy but ice slideings fun can me and my ice dragons from the ice relm join your sitesmiley - snowball

Join here

Post 71

Prideth - Queen dragon - protector of otters, and otternuts alike

Hail Draco, Supreme Dragon Lord!

I am Prideth queen dragon smiley - dragon of Phareele. I bid thee welcome!

I flew in to this h2g2 last week and it was recommended to me that I visit the dragonhouse. smiley - wow May I join your weyr? It would make me feel much more at home.

May the MAGIC be with you Draco!

Prideth says "Fare thee well"

Join here

Post 72

EvilClaw: The Catmanthing

Hello. I'm EvilClaw the (Just read my name, don't wanna type it out)(except that the above excuse may be longer than my name...)

I know Draco personally and he hasn't reregistered. He told me he was going to do it sometime this week and get back on.

He just asked me to tell the people who're trying to join.

Be happy smiley - biggrin !

smiley - weirdsmiley - cat

Join here

Post 73

I'm baaaaaaaaaack. Hello. Sorry for being away for so long so I'm now ready to do whatever it is a Dragon Lord does.

Ex. Fixing up site, making a members list, trying to get more people to join, causing havoc, ect.

I'm glad to be back, by the way!

smiley - dragonsmiley - dragonsmiley - dragon

Join here

Post 74

Devestator

Hiya, i wanna join this club. Dragons are majestic and beatiful creatures. I think they are quite misunderstood really. Most people are afraid of the flame thing and such a huge creature is quite imposing.

Join here

Post 75

Anole

Hey... as a lizard i want to join. I don't think there is a lizard simily but there is a dragon one! smiley - dragon!

Join here

Post 76

GASP! A PERSON WHO WANTS TO BE A smiley - dragon who is ACTUALLY ONLINE! THis is a blessed event! Immana go convert to a religion... be right back...

Join here

Post 77

Hmmmm.... let me thinks about it... you obviously like dragons to have found this page to begin with....

Sure...in fact since you're the only one still interested in the dragon house you can be my Assistant Dragon responsible for things such as getting me a soda or turning the light on for me when i'm lazy. Heh. Heh. That would be ALL the time so you'll have plenty o work.

Consider yourself a member and a Assistant to Draco. Welcome aboard.

Join here

Post 78

Anole

smiley - cry this be the happiest day of today!
I'll be your assisstant (you lazy son of a .... dragon who can't get off his tush)...

What... no i didn't say anything...

Join here

Post 79

Hey I'm not lazy... I'm just... Okay so i'm lazy... so sue me. And then get me a soda.

Join here

Post 80

Anole

*under breath* lazy lazy lazy son of a crazy lazy.

Key: Complain about this post