This is the Message Centre for Mina

Message to Volunteer - Mina

Post 1

h2g2 Operations

Hi Mina, You are listed as being a member of the following volunteer schemes: Post Reporter Photographer Aviators Scavenger Are you still an active member of those volunteer schemes? Please respond to this message, regarding which schemes you will continue, and which you have retired from. Also, please ensure that the email address you have entered in your preferences is a current address. On a related note, we are asking all volunteers to please read and consent to follow the new h2g2 Volunteer Code of Conduct A87765736. Just leave a comment in this thread stating you've read and agree with the Code of Conduct http://www.h2g2.com/entry/A87765736/conversation/view/F22128261/T8295271. That public promise will earn you updated badges on your Personal Space (once the last kink in code gets ironed out). If we hear nothing from you by 31 August 2012, we will assume that you are no longer active, and you will be awarded a badge for retired volunteers. Thank you. Milla, for h2g2 Operations "

Post 2

h2g2 Operations

I didn't realise that Post Reporter is a contribution badge - of course we will not touch that badge.

In case you are using Pliny, I am repeating the message, because the links don't work there:

You are listed as being a member of the volunteer schemes:
Post Reporter
Photographer
Aviators
Scavenger

Are you still an active member of that volunteer scheme? Please respond to this message.

Also, please ensure that the email address you have entered in your preferences is a current address.

On a related note, we are asking all volunteers to please read and consent to follow the new h2g2 Volunteer Code of Conduct A87765736 Just leave a comment in the 'I promise' thread, stating you've read and agree with the Code of Conduct.

That public promise will earn you an updated badge on your Personal Space (once the last kink in code gets ironed out).

If we hear nothing from you by 31 August 2012, we will assume that you are no longer active, and you will be awarded a badge for retired volunteers.

Thank you.
Milla, for h2g2 Operations smiley - cogs

Post 3

I'm not really here

Isn't aviator a contributor badge too?

Post 4

h2g2 Operations

Aviators (and Photographers) were volunteer schemes, but you didn't get the badge until you had five items published. At least that is what I was told.
smiley - towel

Post 5

h2g2 Operations

That is me, Milla smiley - cogs...

Post 6

I'm not really here

ok thanks, I don't know if I ever had that badge or not now anyway. smiley - smiley As long as I've got the FR badge still.

Post 7

h2g2 Operations

Right, I think I have given you the correct badges now. The former volunteer badges are only visible in Pliny, though...

Milla smiley - cogs

Post 8

I'm not really here

Thanks! Although I was never a community artist so not sure how that one got on there.

How many 'Former' badges are there? As I've also been a Scout (on U290 not this one), an ACE and a Guru. U290 was also a sub, and staff, which I think there is/was a badge for too?

Sorry, I'm not a badge collector, honest!

Hidden

Post 9

I'm not really here

Sorry and Aviator and Photographer were U290, not this one.. I can't bear to give up either account, sorry. smiley - sorry

Hidden

Post 10

h2g2 Operations

The aviator and photographer groups were on this account when I did the big review last year.

those were included in the Artist volunteer scheme, so if you were previously active in those, you get the former artist badge.

If you prefer them on the U290 account I can do that though.

I'll make sure you get the correct recognition there smiley - smiley Work well done should be ack... aqc... ackn... regcognised, so don't worry about the badge collecting!
Milla smiley - cogs

Message to volunteer - Mina

Post 11

h2g2 Operations

Was all the volunteering on U290 then? Scout, sub, staff seems certain, but ACE and Guru too? Right?

Let me know!

And I got it wrong - former aviator has its own badge, but photographers are now Artists, so former photgraphers get former artist...

Milla smiley - cogs

Post 12

I'm not really here

Ah okay I will leave it with you! U94896 was ACE and Guru definitely, as I Gurued almost straight away, then I ACEd when Douglas died and there were so many more newbies signing up. I subbed from U94986 as there are edited entries on it that I didn't write, but pretty sure Scouting didn't come until I'd become U290 as I didn't have the confidence before.

I keep forgettng which account I am posting to, this is U290's page... smiley - doh

Post 13

h2g2 Operations

Oh dear, I am so confused smiley - biggrin

I better come back to this another day, and start over from fresh...

Milla smiley - cogs

Post 14

I'm not really here

Is there anywhere that lists all the badges, and I'll just write a list (which you can verify if needed, I cansupply references. smiley - winkeye ) for each account?

Post 15

h2g2 Operations

There's the inspect user tool, and I'm keeping a separate log too...

I'll give this another go now, and please correct me if I'm wrong smiley - biggrin

Milla smiley - cogs

Post 16

h2g2 Operations

Ok, I have tried as best I can, comparing my records, the lists, the system and this conversation.

It does add complication that you were so active in both accounts, but no point pretending you were not! smiley - biggrin Well done, hope I got it right now!

Milla smiley - cogs

Post 17

I'm not really here

Sorry I missed this, but I've gone back to D N A small its easier to find things I'll have a look tomorro when I'm back on the laptop, thank you. I remember the tools although I thought they'd be gone a now.

Post 18

h2g2 Operations

Oh, boy, I am poor at using this account smiley - blush
Let me know if there are more questions!

Milla smiley - cogs

Key: Complain about this post