This is the Message Centre for Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Post 1

Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Okay, so I was primed and ready to start my annual new year diet, when I realized that it wasn't the new year yet! smiley - yikes

What to do?

I mean, I'm tired of all the holiday junk food. But those leftover christmas cookies keep calling my name! smiley - headhurts And then there's the nougat (loaded with nuts) that we received from a friend in Italy, pumpkin pie in the fridge (with two types of whipped cream - regular & lite!), cheesecake in the freezer, boxes of assorted smiley - choc stuffed in various nook and crannies around the house, potato chips, pretzels and cheese curls in the pantry...

And I've got two whole days until the new year starts... smiley - cdouble I tried to be good today, I had leftover turkey for breakfast (on the run) and grabbed some raw veggies and some lite cheese for a snack at the office. Then went out to lunch and had a salad with grilled chicken on it. Then came home and had danish cookies with coffee for dinner! smiley - wah

I can see I'm going to have to pitch a lot of food... smiley - whistle

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Michele - Doily Mogul: Don't leave me! If you go there'll be no braincells in the room at all!

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more