This is the Message Centre for Researcher 188780

My First Entry

Post 1

Researcher 188780

As a duckling approaching its first encounter with the naturally accuring phenomon that is water, I have decided to conduct myself decently, sensibly and not panick when I get splashed in the face. As I am merely 1/188000+ people i'm sure that none of this will matter but its nice to say it anyway.

My First Entry

Post 2

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

If you click on the edit page button at the top right of your space, you'll be able to enter a few words about who - or what you are. On saving this it will appear as your introduction and your page will become active. This means that the A.C.E.s will be alerted and there will be someone along to roll out the red carpet and give you a nice warm welcome smiley - biggrin

It might even be me!!

Bassman smiley - cool

My First Entry

Post 3

Bassman - Funny how people never ceases to amaze me!

If you can think of a nickname that you want all the other researchers to know you by, click the "Preferences" button, edit out your researcher number and insert nickname. Don't forget to do a save. smiley - biggrin

Bassman smiley - cool

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Researcher 188780

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more