A Conversation for The basics of Electronics

No Subject

Post 1

some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one

If you want it to be the technical capital of the world, you might want to spell its name correctly!!!
Here are some typos in this page:
hickers - hikers
begining - beginning
thoery - theory
advaced - advanced
aboutn - about
Britian - Britain
jornal - journal

o      o       o      o
smiley - fish° smiley - fish° smiley - fish° smiley - fish°

How dare you!

Post 2

Man of Legend

how dare you come on my page and offend me in such a way
the reason for the typeo's is the fact that I was very drunk when I wrote it (see 11tyh in journal)
Besides that was my first draft I am planning on a serious update

How dare you!

Post 3

Man of Legend

even after a year of you offending me i am still offended every time i read your comment. i have up dated my page and now it is a RECOMMENDED GUIDE ENTRY. yes read it and weep you non-believer. it's as satisfing as when you get beaten a couple of times and then you go back in, with everybody saying it's impossible, and you come out victorious.

I AM A GOD

How dare you!

Post 4

Jimi X

Did you ever do the update you were planning to do?

How dare you!

Post 5

some bloke who tried to think of a short, catchy, pithy name and spent five sleepless nights trying but couldn't think of one

I intended the comment to be a LOT more light-hearted than you obviously took it. Would you have taken it more in the spirit it was offerred if the Jester had said it?

How dare you!

Post 6

Man of Legend

man who tried to think. . . sorry about that i get a bit over zelous sometimes and i can't read the light hearted nature of your writing as it is after all only text.
x-guru the one that you see online is the update and if you think that i was drunk when i wrote that one then i must have done something wrong.

How dare you!

Post 7

Jimi X

Nah. I've known reporters who could write perfectly creditable stories while blasted. I just wanted to be sure as I was assigned to Sub it. smiley - smiley

what's goin on

Post 8

Man of Legend

sorry jimi-x guru (I called you x-guru), just a quick point on the page, I like what you've done the header etc. (I have done a bit of html but i couldn't be bothered to make it nice and fancy, I'm an engineer remember, function over asthetics is our rule (LOL)). I would, however, appreaciate it if you could leave the equations in (feel free to tidy them up or whatever) as I belive it helps me get my point across better. cheers.
by the way a HND is a Higher National Diploma, which is the qualification below a degree in Britain (for which i am working towards, check out my space for a better insight in to this whole situation).
I didn't relise you were from the US til i checked out your space. wrestling fan per chance.

cheers dan

what's goin on

Post 9

I'm also working towards an EE degree. That's kind of why I was interested in this article. In fact, I think I came across it while researching a report.

what's goin on

Post 10

Man of Legend

cool where abouts are you studying, what year are you in. and other related questions. as much as you hate to admit it does dilbert mirror your life as an engineer?

c ya

what's goin on

Post 11

I'm at Curtin Uni (Perth, W.A.) in second year and I haven't really done any engineering yet so no, Dilbert doesn't reflect it.

what's goin on

Post 12

Man of Legend

crikey austrailia it's funny the people you meet on line. i bet the weathers better down there, we had torrential rain and 90 mph winds last night, there was some real destruction goin' on last night.

nice.

what's goin on

Post 13

The weather's alright, although we are having some quite strong winds ATM

what's goin on

Post 14

Man of Legend

strong winds eh, if chaos theory is to be believed it's probably my fault. hehe.

what's goin on

Post 15

No. It's the butterfly's fault.

what's goin on

Post 16

Man of Legend

i didn't realise a butterfly fart could cause such things.

what's goin on

Post 17

oooosmiley - fish

what's goin on

Post 18

Man of Legend

have a good weekend mate

what's goin on

Post 19

Wasn't so good. Spent most of the time trying to get my computer to find the CD burner.

what's goin on

Post 20

Man of Legend

hmmn computers and burners possibly two of the most difficult devices to interface. i ended up taking my first one back to the shop because i couldn't copy from hard disk to cd no matter where i put the drive. you ought to have taken my advice. left it and got drunk, i know i did.

Key: Complain about this post

No Subject

More Conversations for The basics of Electronics

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more