This is the Message Centre for Cassius

Oh.......dear......

Post 1

Cassius

It turns out that I've made a bit of a mistake. Rather than changing fifteen cards a week, I was supposed to change fifteen cards IN TOTAL. If I had been restricted that way in the Odyssey Arena, I wouldn't have won a single game. What this means is rather than change fifteen cards this week, I've got to change a load back...

To keep: Terminate, Tahngarth, Stone Rain and the Nightscapes. That’s thirteen cards. I think Malevolent Awakening and a fourth Petravark would also be beneficial.

I can only take out the spells that combine with the other cards really badly. The Soul Scourge gets more of a look in this time because I have recently learnt that if you play it then sacrifice it, a player looses three life permanently. Here’s what I ended up with

Main deck

12 Swamp
9 Mountain
2 Tainted Peak

2 Firebolt
4 Stone Rain
1 Demolish
2 Malevolent Awakening
2 Flame Burst
4 Terminate

4 Nightscape Familiar
3 Mesmeric Fiend
3 Barbarian Outcast
1 Gravegouger
1 Pardic Collaborator
4 Petravark
3 Faceless Butcher
1 Tahngarth, Talruum Hero
1 Chainer, Dementia Master
1 Petradon

Sideboard

2 Rancid Earth
2 Pyromania
1 Shades Form
1 Caustic Tar
1 Flaming Gambit
2 Temporary Insanity
1 Enslaved Dwarf
1 Slithery Stalker
1 Pardic Collaborator
3 Soul Scourge

Thankfully it's over all effectivness hasn't been affected too much. The Soul Scourges have the ability to remove Psycatogs which should prove quite useful.

I learnt what I was doing wrong last Thursday. Won three, lost one. I hate Upheaval.

I have been working in what I call my McArthur deck. Tell you about it later.

Bye.

Oh.......dear......

Post 2

Cassius

Faceless Butcher. Not Soul Scourge. Sorry.

Oh.......dear......

Post 3

Cassius

No. I was right the first time.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Cassius

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more