This is the Message Centre for Lara Croft (Fountain of UFI)

Your Space.

Post 21

Lara Croft (Fountain of UFI)

Next you're going to tell me you haven't travelled outside of a 50 mile radius of the town/city in which you were born... smiley - winkeye

Seriously, you should ski the Canadian Rockies. I think you'd enjoy it. They're far higher than the US Rockies. No offence intended, but they are.

Your Space.

Post 22

Next you're going to tell me you haven't travelled outside of a 50 mile radius of the town/city in which you were born... smiley - winkeye

Seriously, you should ski the Canadian Rockies. I think you'd enjoy it. They're far higher than the US Rockies. No offence intended, but they are.

Your Space.

Post 23

Dorian Gray

Damn Strieght I be one inbred Red Neck. No just joking in 95' I went on a cross country trip and visited all but 4 states.

Dorian

Your Space.

Post 24

Good for you! You've seen much more of your country than I have! I should be one to talk - I haven't seen most of my own country. I've seen all of western Canada, from Manitoba to BC, and the Toronto Airport. But with the way we on the prairies feel about Ontario, I don't think I'm missing anything!

BTW - sorry about posting that last message 3 times... I didn't intend for that to happen - computer issues...

Your Space.

Post 25

Dorian Gray

Hey, I just got back from my spring break. I really didn't go anywhere. But I haven't check h2g2 in a week and the backlog is insane.

Dorian

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Lara Croft (Fountain of UFI)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more