This is the Message Centre for Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Diamonds *are indeed* a girl's best friend

Post 1

Leopardskinfynn... sexy mama

Hoorah! I am now *offically* engaged!

My honey and I decided to do the marriage thing quite a few months ago, but we only got my engagement ring last weekend (Equinox at Avebury... smiley - wow)
We decided to have the ring made as we wanted something individual that we both liked....and the fact that there seems to be a lack of beautiful rings for us females with large hands and 'quirky' tastes...(does that make me sound like a transvestite?! smiley - yikes)

Oh I could witter on for ages about how lovely it is....smiley - cdouble

I never thought I'd get so excited about an object!

Post 2

Calamity Schrodinger - The wild cat who walks by her wild self

I guess that congratulatory type noises are in order, then?

smiley - bubbly

Don't leave me of the invitation list. smiley - winkeye

smiley - cat

Post 3

Calamity Schrodinger - The wild cat who walks by her wild self

And you'll be thinking 'That's bloody typical, three weeks late, as usual.'

The thing is *nobody* tells me a damned thing round here.

smiley - cat

Post 4

so is that don't leave me *on* or *off* the invitation list??

Thanks for the smiley - bubbly

Post 5

Coniraya

Bumbling along in my usual way and discovered your news! You should have announced it in the drool thread, weeks ago! Or perhaps you did and it was whilst I was away.

Congratulations, and commendations too on your excellent choice of stone. H still hasn't grasped the idea that a girl can never have too many diamonds, but I'm working on it!

Post 6

Hi Caerwynn
smiley - biggrin

I did think of announcing it on the drool thread, but then the thought left and that was that. I blame it on the Libran brain myself. smiley - erm
I think I'll go and announce it in a minute whilst the thought still lingers.
smiley - disco

smiley - bubbly?

smiley - disco
A girl can indeed *never* have too many diamonds it seems. I've never had one before, and now I'm seeing the error of my ways!
smiley - discosmiley - discosmiley - disco

Post 7

Sho - employed again!

wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Congratulations and all that.

Now, you'll be needing a wedding co-ordinator...

no?

ok, then how about loads of smiley - bubbly then, and some smiley - choc while we all admire your ring.

smiley - biggrin I love a happy announcement!

Post 8

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

oh some nice news.
Thank you, LSF, for making me feel something nice about this year's October.

smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch and please give your honey a great big smiley - hug from all of us!

If you get the chance to look at your diamond under sunlight, watch the myriad of colours it will flash, smiley - wowsmiley - discosmiley - wow

smiley - bubblysmiley - bubblysmiley - bubbly

I wanna see this sparkler for real......smiley - disco make sure you get to either of the two London meets coming up!smiley - grovel

smiley - kiss

Post 9

Anyone for smiley - bubbly?

Thanks for dropping by Ladies!

I'm very much in need of a wedding co-ordinator Sho...I'm rubbish at organising things! Great at coming up with ideas and plans, but just hopeless at deciding.
*sigh*
Must be the curse of being Libran!

Consider my honey smiley - huged GB. smiley - wow

The diamond is *so* sparkly smiley - disco....great for a magpie girl like me. smiley - discosmiley - diva

When are the London meets? I live in Somerset now, so getting down to the Big Smoke is a bit hit and miss... smiley - sadface but it would be great to put faces to names.
on second thought...*decides to take a mask to the meet*

smiley - kiss

Post 10

Coniraya

I'd love some smiley - bubbly!

What sort of wedding are you going to have? There are loads of lovely venues at which you can get married, your local Registry Office will have a list if you aren't having a church wedding.

H and I got married almost 2 years ago and we had the ceremony, reception and evening party at a hotel we had had some wonderful evenings at.

I found this site helpful, don't know if it is classed as commercial:

http://www.confetti.co.uk/

If it gets modded its a uk company called Confetti.

Post 11

Sho - employed again!

all this smiley - bubbly is making me light headed... anyone got some smiley - coffee?

Fynn... I'd love to coordinate, but it would be a bit difficult from over here... unless of course, you want me and the gruesomes to move in with you for 6 months...

Post 12

Sho - employed again!

huh? I typed your whole name LSF and only the last bit came out...
sorry

have some more smiley - bubbly

Post 13

hmmm....wedding.....

I always swore I would never get married (I've been handfasted before, which is a Pagan wedding lasting for a year and a day....great idea!), but now that I have bowed to convention, I reckon that a big party is the order of the day!

The idea so far is to have a registry office ceremony for the family, followed by the ceremony that means the most to me - a very dear friend of mine is a Taoist priest, and he'll perform a Taoist ritual of bonding. smiley - love

The plan then is for the next day to have a full costume party....a faerie ball (think Lord of the Rings here...)to which all of my friends are invited to drink and be *very* merry... smiley - sillysmiley - boing

A friend of mine who lives in Australia has agreed to come over and dj for the party, and a couple of other people will hopefully help with stuff like supplying and erecting marquees and making chai tea and stuff. Should be a full on hippy extravaganza.... smiley - divasmiley - wow

Well that's all the ideas anyway. Now I just have to get the little things sorted like....date, flowers, venue, food, dress.....
*gulp*

Post 14

Oh thanks for the offer of co-ordinating Sho. smiley - hug
Not sure the other half would appreciate you and snotlings moving in for 6 months....

Oh well.

smiley - coffeeand smiley - cake anyone?

Post 15

Mina

Yes me!

Congratulations (again) on getting the ring, has the old man (smiley - winkeye) got his yet?

Post 16

Coniraya

Your ideas sound wonderful, LSF.

A bridal fair sounds tacky, I know, but it does give you the chance to try out cake samples and see florists' arrangements etc.

I do love weddings smiley - sigh

I'm off to look at our album......

Post 17

Thanks hon smiley - smooch

The old man indeed......smiley - biggrin

We've got the designs for his ring, but he hasn't decided on anything yet.

Post 18

Mina

He should get his finger out - so to speak. smiley - laugh

Post 19

Wattyweb

CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS-CONGRATS..................etc

He needs someone to make an honest man of him!

Wow......Im feeling quite emotional.....

That really is cool!

Post 20

Sho - employed again!

snotlings indeed...

They are not internationally renowned as The Gruesome Twosome for nothing though. So I well understand. smiley - biggrin

What you have planned sounds fab, can't wait to hear all about it.
In the meantime I'll have some of that smiley - cake but no smiley - coffee I'm heading straight for the smiley - redwine

Key: Complain about this post