A Conversation for The SA-80 Assault Rifle

SA-80 A2 Manual

Post 1

Researcher 230846

Can anyone tell me how I can get hold of a manual for the SA-80 A2, or at least a detailed technical specification including schematics?

TIA

SA-80 A2 Manual

Post 2

November235 - There are only three words that rhyme with Sarge!

I've got some good photos of the insides, and have access to nearly all the working parts (GPRs and sometimes LSWs). If you persuade me you're not going to blow up my home, I might give you a hand.

As for the A2, I've only briefly had the joy of holding them. If you need the whole manual, sorry, but if it's just questions, ask away!

SA-80 A2 Manual

Post 3

laughingBanksy

Hi, did you have any joy with getting hold of a manual for the L85A1? It's just I am desperatley after one too.

Banks

SA-80 A2 Manual

Post 4

DSTORMER23

HI I 2 WANT AN SA 80 MANUAL AS I'M JOINING ARMY IN JUNE AND WANT 2 STUDY IT.......K ROBINSON PS I WONT BLOW UP UR HOUSE PROMISEsmiley - smiley PPS TRYING 2 GET HOLD OF MORE DETAILS ON MY CHOSEN FIELD....WHICH IS INFANTRY MEDIC...... IF I WAS AN AMERICAN I COULD GET ALL I WANT ON US ARMY BUT DRAWING A TOTAL BLANK ON UK FORCES... LIKE STUFF ON BASIC INFANTRY TACTICS AND THE ROLE OF A MEDIC WITHIN A 4 MAN FIRE TEAM.... THE ARMY CAREER DUDE SUGESTED I READ IMEDIATE ACTION.... NOT REALLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING 4 AND I READ IT BEFORE....ANY HELP WOULD B GREAT

SA-80 A2 Manual

Post 5

themajor601

The manual for the SA80 A2 is restricted material and therefore is not in the puiblic domain. If you are joining the foreces you will receive all of the training you require on the weapon prior to taking a Weapon Handling Test - makes sure you can operate the weapon safely and know which drills to carry out when. If you want tactics just google it or go airsofting, as several ex/current service personnal do this and use the appropiate tactics, again you will receive training

Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more