This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Garibaldi and Fenchurch Society

Post 1

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Because sometimes, people can be so cruel.

Despite the name, this is a none- exclusive club, unless you don't trust us.
Then you need to grovel. smiley - smiley

Post 2

Hypoman

"None-exclusive" clubs are so common! Without exclusivity, what can I have to be pompous about?

Incidentally, why are people (as in "what is it about people which is...") so cruel? Fenchurch's elevation to godhood is almost complete, and I suspect that GB knows that it's always more advisable to be the one behind the scenes who's pulling the strings, rather than the godhead. The status of his general affection (judging by the number of links people have given him) is good, in any case. I do not understand the cruelty you both are suffering - particularly not if you are suffering it simultaneously: please enlighten me, and I'll send the boys 'round!

Post 3

RSBohn

They both got abused in a different forum
http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?thread=14867&forum=8356
(On Fenchurch's page no less.) Something about not being trusted. I think GAFS is a great idea! Long Live Garibaldi! Long Live Fenchurch!

RSBohn/U37566

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

*Sniff sniff* Thank you. Look, Garibaldi was so hurt he had to leave h2g2 before he even saw the club.

smiley - smiley Hypoman, you can be pompus about all that stuff you know about library systems. Or...okay maybe not.

We're just playing around with Monshari and Madmunk (who's elevation to godhood was complete long ago). Besides, Monshari's grovelling is so good I'd never give up a chance to see it. Beauty. smiley - winkeye

Post 5

MadMunk?¿

Long live GB and FMM!!!... hey..., i care.... smiley - winkeye

Post 6

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

I'm back, and I have to agree that some people can be so cruel. They shoot their mouth off just because I popped on and supported Fenchurch. Well we will show them when Fenchruch ascension comes around. Long live Fenchurch, and me of course, but that would be big noting myself now wouldn't it?

Post 7

Hypoman

Nothing against big-noting, especially not when it's justified. Remember, though, that a "long life" in the virtual world doesn't mean very much. I suggest we change the rallying cry to "May Garibaldi and Fenchurch [or Fenchruch if that's your thing, GB] never die!".

Post 8

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

*Spit*
Wait, am I in the wrong forum?
OK, People Monday Dishstacker
Wait, that's still not right?
Ok, where the heck am I? Have you started signing up folks for GAFS yet? I still feel like I should change my name if I want to join. From now on, just call me TV's Society....

Post 9

Frustreren

Ummmmmm.....
Errrr.....
Well...
Yes.....

Uhhh... I always end up in forums with animated discussions but never have anything to say... I think I'll go now...

(I trust Fenchurch, she's the one who really got me started on this h2g2 thingy)

smiley - fish

Post 10

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Well it could be the G & F Society. People like Fenchurch, Garibaldi, Frustreren, TV's Frink can join (TV'sFrink is because of the second name). I hope that clears it up. smiley - smiley

Post 11

Hypoman

Hey Munk!

I thought you weren't supposed to be here at the moment, and we were awaiting the second coming with baited breath. What besets thee, gracious one?

Post 12

RSBohn

Well, I'm thinking the Welsh is gone now. Sorry.

Post 13

Ginger The Feisty

Hey If G and F's can join this club can I join twice?

G and F Society

Post 14

Grey

G & F? Hey, I'm one of those!!

G and F Society

Post 15

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Of course, Ginger, G & F love you. wow, this is really taking off, good job, GB.

Frustreren, to be really animated, all you have to do is have at least 4 cups of coffee/tea/other good source of caffine in the morning. It does wonders. *spazzes a bit* see?

G and F Society

Post 16

kat

what is it with our obsession with clubs? I have nothing against it, i am part of quite a few myself. Does it have to do with our wanting to be a part of something bigger then ourselves? Are we searching for meaning in life? Or is just a fun thing to do that makes us feel special? On a side note, i am think of changing my name to gaqkat or fizzykat just to be part of the society.

G and F Society

Post 17

Fenchurch M. Mercury

It's another reason to meet/talk to way special h2g2 people! smiley - smiley

We'll find a loophole, unless you're really set on changing your name. So consider yourself a member, reason pending. hehe smiley - smiley

G and F Society

Post 18

kat

how bougt' fuzzykat, i have been thinking of changing for a while i just can't seem to find the right name.

G and F Society

Post 19

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Perhaps I should also run a "Name the Kat" contest!

G and F Society

Post 20

kat

oh that sounds fun, you could say i am having an identity crisis, which i am.

Key: Complain about this post