A Conversation for h2g2 Smiley Ideas List

aww- come on!

Post 1

Primord

go on- you know you want to- make my dream come true... an ickle TARDIS or even a Dalek... who knows WHAT these could possibly mean, but wouldntcha just love 'em? I would... but hey, I adore the rest of them, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou! smiley - grovelsmiley - loveblush

aww- come on!

Post 2

h2g2Support

You might be surprised to learn that the BBC don't own the copyright to programmes that were shown on the BBC. Many of them are produced by independent production companies who retain the copyright.
So as we don't own the copyright to the Tardis or the daleks we can't reproduce them, sorry.

aww- come on!

Post 3

FABT - new venture A815654 Angel spoiler page

what about a list of things you can get copyright for, and we'll tell you which ones we want!. h he he he eehe hh e h he smiley - laugh

FABT

aww- come on!

Post 4

Primord

oh well then... il settle for a teddy bear- hopefully copyright free...without a button in its ear! smiley - biggrin

aww- come on!

Post 5

h2g2Support

That's already in the list. smiley - ok

aww- come on!

Post 6

tom

Does the BBC or the independant company own the copyright for the police box. Or did they have to buy/license it from the polis?

aww- come on!

Post 7

Primord

see what I think is, instead of a TARDIS, a little smiley in a hat, wearing a scarf and holding out a jelly baby would do instead ( only joking( !) )

aww- come on!

Post 8

tom

What's so funny?

Sounds very reasonable - especially combined with Police Box smiley - winkeye

aww- come on!

Post 9

what about a little screwdriver?

aww- come on!

Post 10

Arthbard

Well...Groundskeeper Willie is on the list. Is this character not copyrighted by Matt Groening or the Fox corporation or something?

aww- come on!

Post 11

Primord

further to the sonic screwdriver etc, how about the snut- snut, agg- agg, shaped TARDIS sniffer- outer from Dr Who & the Time Monster? Groundskeeper Willie sounds good..." If I dont help the wee turtles.."

aww- come on!

Post 12

well, if we dont have an electronic thumb there is not much hope for anything else is there

FABT

Key: Complain about this post