This is the Message Centre for Hullabaloo's Fan Club

NEW MEMBERS

Post 1

The Artist formerly known as Hullabaloo

NEW MEMBERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME.

Please leave your name here, in this thread.

Thanks,

Hullabaloo, Poet and Tragedian smiley - artist

NEW MEMBERS

Post 2

Nyree Rose - Doll in a Tube wearing National Costume

Hull..........I feel compelled to join.I don't know whats taken me so long!!smiley - biggrin

NEW MEMBERS

Post 3

Hullabaloo's Fan Club

Ooh err! Hello. Duty calls. Sorry to be so neglectful. There's a lot more neglectfullness where that came from smiley - winkeye Happily the fabulous Hull is very much more attentive than his tardy number-one fan.

Welcome Nyree Rose smiley - hug. Your name has been added to the select list smiley - bubbly. Lovely to have another connoisseur of fine Vogon poetry to admire Hull's indescribable (though we do try) creations. Hull will be along to welcome you personally in little while.

Sal smiley - smiley (the tardy number-one fan)

NEW MEMBERS

Post 4

Beth

Hey - wait a minute. I thought I was the number one fan. Also I think I should get the prize for being the most neglectful!!

Beth

NEW MEMBERS

Post 5

See what a quarrelsome lot these poetry people are, Nyree?

They're even squabbling over which one of them is the more neglectful!

Welcome. You're now In The Club. I'll see if I can find my official Welcome thread and welcome you properly.

Hull smiley - artistsmiley - smiley

NEW MEMBERS

Post 6

Great to see you back, Salsmiley - ok. Will you be able to be online much now or should I share in the running of the club?

Think I'll resurrect your poetry quiz, unless you want to do it yourself. Or unless Beth comes up with the poser we've been waiting for...

ps there's lots of unsuspecting candidates now for your famous begging letters! smiley - biggrin

NEW MEMBERS

Post 7

smiley - erm erm, Beth O Wondrous Onesmiley - stiffdrinksmiley - rose,

you may be the most wonderful person in the known universe, you may be the best Muse in the galaxy and on h2g2, but Sal's the number one fan. She was the first one ever, and she's the founder of the fan club.

You really are well suited to the vaunted position of Muse though....they're known to be fickle - brilliant when they're around but apt to disappear without notice as it pleases themsmiley - ok

Graciously,

NEW MEMBERS

Post 8

Hey, NR Doll smiley - angel

You're official Welcome is on the From Parnassus thread.

NEW MEMBERS

Post 9

Beth

Oh great Hull smiley - artist

Thank you for reminding me that Sal is the number one fan and I the greatest Muse in the universe.

Without you to rmeind me of things I might lose my way completely.

Beth

PS appologies to Sal

NEW MEMBERS

Post 10

Beth

OOps

And welcome Nyree Rose

smiley - stiffdrinksmiley - stiffdrink

NEW MEMBERS

Post 11

Awix

Hey Hull, I thought my poetry blew chunks but you make me look like William Wordsworth. 'Nuff respect! Sign me up!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Hullabaloo's Fan Club

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more