This is the Message Centre for Jack, A Roo (1*8*6)-(((4*(3!))/4)=42 [Keeper of Macropods, Marsupials, Misplaced Left Parenthesis, & other things Australian]

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 1

taliesin

Dang, I see Old Uncle Zarniwoop has been into the rheumatiz medicine again smiley - drunk

He posted a code into a conversation posting.. that method only works in Guide entries.. And he's a Guru, too smiley - laugh

Anyway, welcome to h2g2

I gather you are finding your way around ok, but if you do need any help, just hit the 'reply' button and talk to me... Or you can ask darn near anyone for help.. we're all mostly harmless smiley - smiley

I hope you are enjoying yourself here. I know I am smiley - winkeye

If you would like to learn how to use smileys, the little emoticons seen everywhere on h2g2, just click on one and you'll be transported to the smiley page smiley - wizard

If you need a little more help finding your way around, please visit http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A616718, which has links to a few of the interesting and informational places at h2g2

Also, feel free to drop by my page http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/U167550 any time to chat or ask a question

smiley - cheers

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 2

Jack, A Roo (1*8*6)-(((4*(3!))/4)=42 [Keeper of Macropods, Marsupials, Misplaced Left Parenthesis, & other things Australian]

Why, thanks. I've been off exploring and trying to catch up on the various ummmmmm 'factions' errrrrrrrr 'sub-cultures' - (what is a good word for a group of kids at play? smiley - winkeye ) and h2g2 looks quite addictive in a very good sense. I look forward to continuing to contribute in some of the areas I know about.

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 3

Old Uncle Zarniwoop

Well, I'll be dang. Sorry about that, just a mistake, please accept my apologies. I think i'm getting a little rusty, at my H2G2 skills.

Anyway, welcome to H2G2 any way, make sure to catch you later

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 4

Jack, A Roo (1*8*6)-(((4*(3!))/4)=42 [Keeper of Macropods, Marsupials, Misplaced Left Parenthesis, & other things Australian]

No need to apologize and thank's for your greetings as well. I'm looking forward to this.

Cheers!

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 5

Nightshade, Guardian Angel and Grey Lady

It's definitely addictive. Especially the smileys. smiley - flyhismiley - angelsmiley - magicsmiley - elfsmiley - wizardsmiley - zoom etc.

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 6

I'm slowly getting the hang of the smileys. Now if I could only think of something I could write about .......... smiley - winkeye

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 7

Nightshade, Guardian Angel and Grey Lady

Marsupials and macropods? The real truth about fluffy koalas? How tall kangaroos really get? smiley - winkeye

Welcome Jack, A Roo...

Post 8

yeah thats some good ideas tho i was struck by an idea whilst commuting this morning. The Evolution of Passenger Air Travel from Private Club to Chicken Bus .

Key: Complain about this post