This is the Message Centre for Teasswill

Getting into shape

Post 1

Teasswill

I think I've finally found the best size bra & gained an inch in bust in the process. Have always dodged getting properly measured & relied on charts & trying them on. Current model no longer available, I tried on loads at John Lewis without success. It's worse than other garments, labelled the same size but totally different fit.
Thanks to M&S fitting guide I tried a size I've never had before - out of 8 ordered to try at home I found 2 that fit perfectly.

Getting into shape

Post 2

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

As I've lost weight I've gone back into old previous size bras..However the time will arrive when I'll have to get back into getting newer smaller sized ones.smiley - erm

Getting into shape

Post 3

Baron Grim

I have a suspicion that if men wore bras they'd be much more adjustable. They'd also have cargo pockets, of course. smiley - cheers

Getting into shape

Post 4

Still Incognitas, Still Chairthingy, Still lurking, Still invisible, unnoticeable, missable, unseen, just haunting h2g2

What annoys me the most is that the adjustable bit is at the back these days which means you have to take them off and on to check you have adjusted them properly. It's like putting the y front at the back of men's briefs.smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Teasswill

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more