This is the Message Centre for mingum, keeper of words made up by small children

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Post 1

Dancer (put your advert here)

I'm Dancer, and you actually found me before I got to finding you smiley - smiley

*thinks: anothe Alabaster user - there goes the neighborhood*

Well, welcome, I am not an ACE (Assistant Community Editor) - who are cheerfull and overwhelmingly too nice people, but I came here to greet you and offer any help I may be able to give.

I'm sure some ACEs will come do the same as well pretty doon though.

I am a Guardian Angel smiley - angel, and I have many other titles (as my name might suggest).

I hope to see you here again soon, and in the meantime, I wish you smiley - peacesign.

smiley - hsif
Dancer

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Post 2

mingum, keeper of words made up by small children

thankyou for your most cordial welcome, dancer smiley - winkeye

have you seen a spikkle on your travels at all?

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Post 3

oh yeah, and sorry about the alabaster thing, but my monitor doesn't cope well with anything complicated smiley - sadface

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Post 4

smiley - laugh no need to be sorry, it's jusr a goo fan club thing smiley - winkeye

Well, about that spikkle, I can't say I ever bumped into one, but it may be an inactive user (one that logged on and after a short while stopped comming back, or one that was onsite before BBC and when it went down never came back).

I'll look into it smiley - smiley

smiley - hsif
Dancer

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Post 5

cheers, man! smiley - winkeye

about the spikkle thing, i'll have to check it wasn't me logging onto the beeb for something else i've forgotten about.......then i'll look reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelly stoooooooopid, and all my moral outrage will have been for naught. smiley - sadface

Welcome Welcome Welcome

Post 6

Actually, you can logon with one name and use a different H2G2 nick, so you can have whatever nick you want smiley - biggrin.

smiley - hsif
Dancer

*as expected*

Post 7

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

The token ACE walks in! smiley - smiley

*as expected*

Post 8

is this just a walk on part, or are you a *star* smiley - winkeye

*as expected*

Post 9

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

ACE's are part of a group on h2g2 to welcome new users, like yourself, and if you need any questions answered, you can ask us, or chat to us, or anything. We're a friendly bunch and we don't bite smiley - smiley Also you know if someone is a genuine ACE as they will have a pretty orange badge on their space

*as expected*

Post 10

I'm not a genuine one smiley - smiley

smiley - hsif
Dancer (smiley - angel)

*as expected*

Post 11

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Ahh but did you say you were one?

*as expected*

Post 12

NEVER!!! I will never be well disposed enough to people for that.

smiley - hsif
Dancer

*as expected*

Post 13

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Awww! I'm sure you are really!

Key: Complain about this post