This is the Message Centre for Welsh Girl

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 1

Shorty† (ACE, Keeper, Muse, MuG, Thingite)

I'm Shorty, and I'm an ACE. That means I get to go around and tell people that I'm an ACE. smiley - winkeye

Actually, ACE stands for Assistant Community Editor. We are the official meet and greet type people here at h2g2, although we're all volunteers (the Guardian Angels are similar to us-maybe you've seen them around). I have made a page that you may be interested in visiting. smiley - ok
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A214796
It's got links to various pages around the site that give you the basic information you need to navigate this place with ease. smiley - magic

Anyhoo, look around a bit and have fun! If you want to talk or have questions, click on the reply button below, leave a message, and I'll come like this: smiley - run

Shorty smiley - cheerup

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 2

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I'm an ACE too. And I see Welsh Girl likes the Manics smiley - winkeye

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 3

smiley - erm I don't know what the Maniacs are, but smiley - ok

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 4

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

MANICS!! as in Manic Street Preachers (the band)

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 5

Sorry... you lost me. I'm from the US, by the way...

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 6

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Ahh that explains it! Manics arent that big in America, they tried it a few times but alas they didnt get far smiley - sadface Theyre a really great band though!

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 7

smiley - laugh

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 8

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Ive just realised its halloween soon...theyre gonna change the emoticons for 24 hours especially!

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 9

Even though we already have a bunch?

smiley - ghostsmiley - pumpkinsmiley - witchsmiley - vampiresmiley - wizard (<--okay, that one's not exactly halloween-y)

smiley - zoom

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 10

Nightshade, Guardian Angel and Grey Lady

What? They are? Any idea of what they're going to look like???

Hi Welsh Girl...

Post 11

I remember last Halloween they did that but it doesn't look like they will this year-probably because those smileys are already available. smiley - ghost

Key: Complain about this post