This is the Message Centre for Otis of the foggy feet

hello footfog

Post 1

Snontopetu, Goddess of Small Furry Creatures

Well frankly I'm quite flattered that you think my intro is better but how could it possibly be when you have monkey jokes? I mean, monkey jokes!

hmm...

Post 2

Otis of the foggy feet

First of all, my name is not footfog. smiley - steam Really. The whole idea is absurd.

smiley - popcorn

Anyway, I'm just not impressed with my own introduction because they're not my jokes. In general I tend to strongly dislike anything I write or do or make. Plus the one belonging to you is rather good, even if it's been there for a while (subtle hint). And I like the driving comment. Did you know I live in the city now? Temporarily, at least. Oh, and do be sure to read the entry on the use of the popcorn smiley.

otis (not feetfog)

hmm...

Post 3

Otis of the foggy feet

I meant footfog.

Post 4

Snontopetu, Goddess of Small Furry Creatures

Why would I change my introduction when it's such a masterpiece? I ask you! (sorry I have been watching too many movies with british people in them)

Post 5

Otis of the foggy feet

Not change; embellish.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Otis of the foggy feet

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more