A Conversation for How to drink Newcastle Brown Ale

Ian Brown

Post 1

FARMA

this guy is whitiut doubt the greatest mancunian ever to live

Ian Brown

Post 2

egon

What exactly does that have to do with drinking newcastle Brown?

Ian Brown

Post 3

SonicJunkie

This has absolutely nothing to do with drinking brown.

However - the guide to drinking has one minor flaw...

Nobody in the north east drinks brown ale like this!!
The recommended instructions are aimed at southerners so that they don't go loopy on it (it's not called mad dog, loopy juice or moomin juice for nothing)

We just neck the bottle (froth included), preferably as quick as possible.

Ian Brown

Post 4

egon

ah, but this isn't intended to describe the drinking of newcy brown, more as a recomendation on what i consider the best way to enjoy it.

And yes, I've seen a geordie down the stuff, so I know you lot do it, I just haven't worked out how yet!

Ian Brown

Post 5

mickjones

definately the greatest brew on earth(not been anywhere else yet, y'know) can justifyably print "the one and only" on the bottle.
the fact that Newcastle is an honarary part of Scotland just makes it even better...cheers

Ian Brown

Post 6

norcimo

If it's merely a recommendatiion on your prefered way to enjoy the entry has a misleading title. Besides, if your not necking straight from the bottle a half pint glass should be used and constantly topped up, never a pint glass.

Mind, dog tastes fantastic however you drink ir

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for How to drink Newcastle Brown Ale

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more